Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Lunch.

The morning came eventually and when I stretched I was still in Ronnie's arms. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes once again, resting my head on his shoulder and he slept beside me with his lips slightly parted and his hair matted and lying in his face.

My legs were tangled with his and my hand rested on his chest. I dozed in and out for for the next half an hour before Ronnie woke with his face next to mine.

"Morning," Ronnie murmured as his eyes met mine. He stretched and yawned before wrapped his arms back around me and pulling me close to him.

"Morning," I repeated, stretching my arms above my head. Ronnie shifted so that his head was on my shoulder and my arm was around his neck.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked softly, pressing his lips together.

I shrugged. "Nothing," I said, "I want to stay right here all day."

Ronnie grinned and nodded his head. We laid in bed for a little while watching TV quietly. That was until the doorbell rang. I groaned as Ronnie rolled out of bed and pulled shorts out of his drawer and up onto his hips.

Ronnie left the room to answer the door as I grabbed some clothing from the drawer and moved down the hall towards the bathroom quickly before Ronnie could let anyone into the apartment.

I set my clothes on the counter and started the water. I let it heat up for a moment as I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush that Ronnie had bought for me as a way to surprise me and tell me that he wanted me to have the spare key to this apartment. I brushed my teeth and then hopped into the shower, loving the scalding water as it hit my back.

I stuck my head out of the shower curtain as Ronnie knocked on the door. "The guys are here," he called, "They want to know if we want to go out for lunch!"

"It's open," I called back and waited for him to poke his head into the room.

Ronnie was grinning as he stepped into the room. "Do you want to go?" he asked, leaning against the closed bathroom door.

I nodded. "Sure, who are here?"

"All the guys," Ronnie said, "They had the day off from the studio and they're hungry."

I smiled. "Okay, I'll be out in a little bit. You boys go entertain yourself while I get cleaned up."

Ronnie nodded. "Sounds good."

"Are you going to shower?" I asked as I slathered my hair with conditioner and then ducked my head under the water.

"Probably," Ronnie said simply.

I told him, "When I'm done you can shower and I'll entertain the boys."

Ronnie laughed. "Or I could hop in their with you and we could be done sooner so we don't have to keep them waiting twice as long."

"No," I said, "You can shower when I'm done."

I peaked my head out of the curtain as Ronnie pouted. I just laughed and shook my head at him. "Go play with your friends," I said with a laugh.

He just glared at me before throwing open the bathroom door and disappearing into the hallway with the door closing loudly behind him. I just laughed loudly and continued washing myself. About ten minutes later I stepped out of the shower and toweled myself off.

I dressed quickly and shook out my wet hair. I opened the door and let the cool air make the fog disappear from the mirror. I was dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. I walked down the carpeted hallway and emerged in the living room. The guys were hanging out on the couch and the floor.

"I'm done," I said to Ronnie as he looked up from where he was sitting cross legged on the floor.

He grinned and hopped up from the floor. He kissed me quickly before hurrying down the hallway towards the bathroom to take a shower.

"How have you guys been?" I asked as I went over to Jacky and sat on his lap, like I always had.

Derek grinned at me. "We've been great. Been trying to get everything worked out for the tour and now we just need Ronnie back in the studio to confirm all the dates we've planned."

"You all excited?" I asked, playing with the tips of Jacky's hair as I scooted off of him and between him and Ryan, who wrapped his arm over my shoulder.

"We are more than excited," Ryan said, "It's great to be able to get out there with Falling in Reverse and be near the fans."

I nodded my head as Derek continued. "We're amped. We put this band together, made it great, and now we're getting to live life as a band."

We talked for a little while longer and ten minutes later Ronnie came back out, fully dressed in dark, tight jeans, and a simple sleeveless shirt. "You ready?" he asked as I stood up from the couch and walked towards the front door where I had left my shoes the night before.

"Do you have the keys?" I asked, looking back to Ronnie.

Ronnie held up the key chain and I nodded. The guys shuffled over to us and Ronnie locked the door. We all headed downstairs. The guys had come in their own cars so we all scrambled to our cars and headed out to a restaurant downtown.

"I have got to get my own car," Ronnie whined as he slid into the driver's seat of my car.

"You sold yours," I replied with a laugh as I thought about the day he signed his car over.

"So I could get a new one," he pouted, sticking the key into the ignition and starting it up.

"You've just been too lazy," I told him as we followed the guys out of the parking lot in a caravan.

Ronnie shrugged in my direction and focused on driving. It didn't take long to get to the restaurant and when we did, we all parked and scurried to the front door, our stomachs growling and Ronnie's fingers laced between mine.

"I want waffles," I told the group as we entered the building and waited to be seated.

"It's after noon," Mika said, shaking his head.

I shrugged. "I don't care. I'll use my feminine charm to get what ever I want." I dropped Ronnie's hand as the waiter walked over to us to seat us.

"How many today?" he asked, offering a smile as he straightened his name tag.

"Six," I replied with a smile, "Just us."

The waiter, whose name was Jarett, smiled back at me and motioned for me to follow him. I took the lead of our group and left Ronnie behind me as he pouted and glared at Jarett. The guys chuckled at Ronnie as he walked to my side.

"Here you are," Jarett said as he motioned to a long circular both, "Can you get you all anything to drink?"

I slid in after Jacky and before Ronnie, who was sitting on the end. "I'll take a coke," I said as I moved my hand to Ronnie's knee and squeezed so he'd relax a little bit.

"Same here," Ronnie said as grabbed my hand under the table.

The rest of the guys ordered and then Jarett looked to me and told me he'd bring our drinks shortly. I laughed him with a warm smile. When Jarett left Ronnie relaxed noticeably, causing the guys to laugh at him.

"You're so jealous," Derek laughed, shaking his head at the lead singer.

"Shut the hell up," Ronnie said before he kissed me on the lips, "Att is mine and only mine."

I chuckled and shook my head at his antics. "Whatever you say, baby," I told him, kissing him one more time, "But you do remember that when I first met you I chose Jacky over you."

Ronnie rolled his eyes. "You chose me now," he retorted, offering Jacky a playful glare as the guitarist wrapped his arm over my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

I cuddled up to Jacky's side as Ronnie rolled his eyes at me. Jarett came back with another waiter a couple minutes later, drinks in hand. "Thank you," I said to the other waiter as he set my coke down in front of me.

"No problem," he said, glancing between Jacky and I. He offered me a smile which caused dimples to appear on his baby-face.

"How old are you guys?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I'm 24," Jarett said as he looked at Jacky with hidden confusion in his eyes.

"I'm 22," the other guy, Blake, said. "Why?" he added as he set Derek's Sierra Mist down by him.

I shrugged. "You just look much younger when you smile."

Blake laughed lightly and nodded. "I get that a lot," he said, "But I'm legal and above the drinking age."

"Gotcha," I replied with a laugh, "Me too."

"Are you all ready to order?" Jarett asked from where he stood a couple feet back.

I looked to Ronnie. "You ready, baby?" I questioned, since he was the only one still looking at a menu.

"Yeah," he stated as he handed his menu to one of the waiters. "I'll have a cheeseburger," he said before telling them exactly how he'd like it cooked.

"I'll have waffles," I told them when it was my turn.

"We don't serve breakfast after 11:30," Jarett said.

I pouted. "Can't you make an exception? I've been craving waffles since I rolled out of bed this morning." I licked my lips.

Ronnie rolled his eyes and murmured, "My bed," under his breath.

I smacked his chest as Jarett looked from me to him. "I'm sorry," Jarett told me, shaking his head, "I can't. The chef doesn't cook breakfast after 11:30 AM."

I sighed and sat back against the red cushion of the book. I picked the menu back up. "I'm going to need another minute than," I told him, looking through my other options with my lips pressed tightly together.

The rest of the guys ordered before the waiter came back to me. By now Jacky had taken his arm back and Ronnie's fingers were clasped between mine. I looked up to Jarett and asked, "Do you guys do half-sandwiches?"

"No," he replied, "I'm sorry, we only do grilled sandwiches."

I sighed. "I'll take a burger than," I told him, "The same way Ronnie has his."

Ronnie gave me a look. "You don't even eat burgers," he said.

I shrugged. "It sounds pretty good."

Ronnie chuckled and shook his head. "Why don't you order something you know you'll like and you can just have some of mine."

I bit my lip and then smiled. "Okay, babe." I leaned up to kiss his lips before I ordered a grilled sandwich that I knew I'd end up splitting with Ronnie anyways, since the two of us always ordered two meals and shared anyways.

Jarett nodded and wrote it down before disappearing back into the kitchen with our orders written down on a little piece of paper.

"I really wanted waffles," I said when I was gone, jutting my bottom lip out in a small pout.

Ronnie laughed and leaned down to nip at my lip. "You just suck at seducing people to get what you want."

I glared. "It's your fault," I told him, causing the guys to laugh at my reasoning.

Ronnie scoffed. "How could it possibly be my fault that you can't seduce someone?"

"Because you sit next to me and glare at the person the whole time!" I said, outraged at how he pretended not to notice how he scared the guy away. "And then on top of that you tell the whole fricken world that I woke up in your bed this morning..." I trailed off as I shook my head, ignoring Ronnie's laughter that matched the rest of the guys'.

"I'm sorry, Att," Ronnie said between laughs.

I shook my head. "You're an ass."

That caused Ryan, Mika, Derek, and Jacky to laugh harder. I smacked Jacky's hand away as he ruffled my hair.

Ronnie defended himself, "I'm an ass because I try to keep other blokes away from my girlfriend?" He shook his head in disbelief, "You make no sense, Atticus."

I smiled at Ronnie and pushed my lips against his harshly. Our food came a little bit later and after another awkward encounter with the waiter, the six of us scarfed down our food, Ronnie and I splitting our burger and sandwich in half so we both got some of each.

The guys talked about tour and tried to set a date to get Ronnie back into the studio. They decided that tomorrow would have to be the day if they wanted the tour finalized soon.

"It's going to be fucking awkward," Ronnie told the guys, "Att's dad hates me now."

Derek snorted, "That's because you're sleeping with his daughter now."

The guys laughed and agreed that that was probably the reason my father didn't care for Ronnie anymore. I smiled as sat back and listened to the band talk about their music career and their future.

"Atticus is coming on Warped with us," Ronnie told the guys.

"Really?" Mika asked, "How is that going to work?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned, folding my arms over my chest.

Mika shook his head and said, "I mean, how are you going to get off for your job? And your little sister, aren't you always taking care of her? How are you going to get away for months?"

I shrugged simply as Ronnie looked to me with concern, since we hadn't thought about the realities of the situation. "My family is going to have to do with out me for awhile. I've always been here to take care of them when they need me but my dad is going to have to figure out how to get by without me."

"And work?" Ronnie asked, obviously concerned by this.

"I can take some time off," I replied simply, "I'm sure it'll be fine."

Ronnie shook his head. "Maybe like a week, Att, but do you really think they'll let you off for months without firing you?"

"Babe," I called, "Relax, everyone gets some vacation time. I'll just use mine to go on tour with you lot."

A smile found it's way onto Ronnie lips right before I kissed him.

As we finished up Ronnie told the guys that he would see them tomorrow at the Epitaph building.

"How are we both getting to work tomorrow?" I asked as the thought popped into my head.

Ronnie cursed, causing the family sitting across from us to look up as their children almost repeated the word. Ronnie just ignored them as he threw his arms up into the air. "I'm going to have to buy myself another car," he said, "I can't keep on relying on your piece of shit to get us every where we both need to go."

I rolled my eyes at the insult thrown at my car as Ryan asked if he was going to buy one now.

Ronnie shrugged. "I guess I have to," he said, "It'd be too difficult to get both of us every where with just one car."

We all stood up and made our way our of the restaurant, leaving the money and the tip on the table as we headed towards our cars. Ronnie said goodbye to all his friends as I hugged them tightly and told them I'd see them whenever.

Ronnie and I slid back into my car, this time I was driving, and Ronnie googled car dealerships on his phone. We sat in the parking lot about ten minutes before a grin came over his face and he told me the address.

"What are you looking at?" I asked as I drove to a dealership that I knew had really expensive cars.

Ronnie just grinned wider and offered me a secretive shrug. "You'll see," he claimed as I pulled out of the parking lot.

I shook my head but couldn't stop a small smile from coming to my lips.