Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Possessive

I drove back to Ronnie's house and parked in the driveway. This morning, since Ronnie was pretty much clunked out and Arch wasn't, I wasn't able to take a shower since I didn't want to wake Ronnie up to watch the kid.

I went upstairs and let myself in. I left my shoes by the door and went to the bathroom. I started the water and stripped down before I stepped in. I sighed in comfort when the hot water hit my back and relaxed my muscles.

I reached for the shampoo and poured some into my hand. I rubbed it into my hair so that it was all bubbly. I rinsed and then conditioned my hair. When I leaned down to grab my razor, I saw the tattoo on my ankle and smiled. There were times that I forgot all about the 'R' that was inked into my skin and when I noticed it, that same light feeling made itself noticeable in the pit of my stomach.

I took my time to shave my legs and underarms. When I was done I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and felt the silky texture of it. When I was sure that my body smelt like apples, I shut the water off and climbed out of the tub.

I grabbed a hair brush and started to run it through my hair, smiling when the tangles combed out super easily.

I froze as I heard the front door slam close from the living room. I wrapped the towel around my chest even tighter and reached for the door handle. I pulled the door open and peaked my head out into the hallway.

"Ronnie?" I called loudly.

I heard a clanging noise then, "Shit! Yeah, baby?"

I sighed in relief. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"Nothing," he said as he emerged at the end of the hall, "Nothing, why?"

I stepped out from the bathroom. "You scared the shit out of me, Ron."

He chuckled and laughed. "Sorry, doll," he apologized as he came and wrapped his tattooed arms around my toweled waist. "You didn't answer when I called so I dropped by."

"What time is it?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows, "I wasn't in the shower that long."

Ronnie nodded. "We didn't stay at the Label too long. Brett was kind of pissed at me," he said softly, waiting for my response.

I sighed, disappointed in my dad. "What did he say to you?"

Ronnie shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing really, that's kind of the point. He wasn't really speaking to me."

I kissed Ronnie's jaw. "Sorry, hun. Let me go get dressed." I tried pulling away from his grasp, but Ronnie held onto me even tighter. "Ronnie," I whined, looking up to him.

He laughed and shook his head. "No, you look gorgeous," he said, "Stay just like this forever."

I gave him a flat look. "Wet and naked, Ronnie?"

He chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes."

I scoffed playfully and shoved him off of me. He laughed behind me as I went into 'his' room and slammed the door closed.

"I'll be in the living room!" he called when I locked the door on him.

"Good," I shouted back, "I'm done with you."

Ronnie banged on the door. "You love me, Att," he stated.

I chuckled quietly and shook my head. "No I don't," I told him through the door, "I love Ryan."

Ronnie was quiet on the other side of the door. Then he said, "Stop playing."

"I'm not," I told him, trying my hardest to be completely serious. "Ryan and I are in love, Ronnie. We're going to be together. I'm leaving you."

"You're kidding right?"

I laughed loudly and Ronnie started cursing at me. He banged on the door and demanded that I let him in.

"Stop yelling," I shouted, "I'll be out when I'm dressed, asshole!"

"Atticus, that wasn't funny!" he shouted, "You gave me a fucking heart attack!"

I dressed in a pair of simple black skinny jeans and sleeveless Toms shirt. I pulled the door open when I was dressed and I grinned at Ronnie, who was leaning against the wall across from the bedroom door.

"That really wasn't funny," he said flatly with his arms folded over his chest.

I shrugged. "It was for me."

Ronnie glared at me.

I chuckled and reached up to play with his hair. "Is my hoodie in your car?" I asked.

"The spliced one?" he asked, referring to the one that had blocked portions of different colors.

"Yeah, that one," I replied.

He nodded his head.

I pouted. "Are you really mad at me?" I asked as I turned back into the bedroom to grab a pair of socks out of his drawer. This time I left the bedroom door open.

"Yeah, Atticus," he said, "I'm pissed."

I sat on the edge of the bed to pull his socks onto my feet. I looked up to him. He was still leaning against the wall with his arms folded over his chest. I sighed and stood up. I walked across the hall and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms dropped to his sides as I leaned into him.

"I'm sorry, babe, I was just joking around," I claimed, trying to hide my smile.

Ronnie shrugged his shoulders.

"How about I get my shoes on and we can go to lunch?" I asked.

Ronnie shook his head. He was staring down into my eyes. Then he leaned down and pressed his mouth against mine. I kissed him back right away, tangling my fingers into the hair on the back of his head. Ronnie's hands went to my waist and held me to him.

"You're mine," he growled in between kissed, "Nobody else's."

"Of course," I replied, then I pulled back slightly, "But I'm hungry, so lets go eat, okay?"

Ronnie chuckled and nodded his head.

I pulled away from him completely and moved towards the couch in the living room, where I knew I'd shoved my old converse underneath. I yanked them on and then turned to grab my keys and my phone. I chuckled when there were three missed calls from Ronnie. I shoved my phone into my pocket and tossed the keys onto the coffee table when Ronnie emerged with his.

Ronnie pulled out of the parking lot as I searched his backseat for one of my favorite hoodies, since he'd stolen the black one that he'd let me wear the first night we hung out. When I found it I climbed into the passenger's seat and pulled it over my head.

"Tada!" I cheered sarcastically, "I look great."

Ronnie glanced over to me and shook his head. "You look beautiful, Atticus, so shut the fuck up."

I chuckled. "Okay, what ever you say, Radke."

Ronnie grinned and turned his head towards a restaurant to the left of our car. "The guys are here already," Ronnie said as he pulled into the parking lot, "They texted when you were getting dressed and told you to hurry your ass up."

"You're being an ass today," I claimed playfully.

Ronnie parked the car and shrugged. "You're fun to rile up."

I rolled my eyes and undid my seatbelt. I climbed out of the car and headed inside the pizza place, ignoring my boyfriend as he laughed and called me back. I pushed the door open and looked around for the four tattooed boys who were sitting at a table in the back.

"Hey guys," I greeted as I walked over to them. I smirked as Ronnie came into the building then. I moved over and took the empty chair that was right next to Ryan.

Ronnie stopped walking when he noticed where I was sitting. I sat back in my hair and reached up to play with Ryan's hair. Ronnie growled under his breath and took the spot across from me, next to Mika.

Derek glanced between Ronnie and I and leaned his elbows on the table. "What the heck is going on with you two?" he asked, interrupting the conversation that was going on between everyone else.

I shrugged my shoulders as Ronnie glowered.

Ryan looked over to me as I twirled one of his little curls between my fingers. When Ryan looked up to Ronnie, he pulled his head away from me, seeing that Ronnie was mentally trying to make his head explode.

"Seriously," Ryan asked, "What's going on?"

I turned to Ryan. "I told him," I murmured seriously, "He's not too happy."

Ryan looked completely confused. He looked to Ronnie with wide eyes.

Mika's jaw dropped. "You and Ryan?" he asked loudly, his eyes snapping to Ronnie, who folded his arms over his chest.

"No!" Ryan shouted, looking at Ronnie too, "Man, I swear. I've never even thought about being with Atticus. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at Derek, he called dibs for when you guys break up!" Ryan shouted.

"Ryan!" Derek shouted, reached over to punch the drummer's arm.

"Derek!" I shouted. Then I tried to leap across Ryan to hit Derek as hard as I could at the angle I was coming from.

"Atticus," Derek whined when I smacked him in the stomach.

I glared at him as I settled myself back into my chair. "Don't complain," I growled, "That's so much less than what I can have Ronnie do to you, Jones."

Derek folded his arms over his stomach and leaned back in his chair as Ronnie turned his glare to him.

Jacky was smiling slightly at what was going on. We ordered pizza and Ronnie lightened up, although every time Derek spoke both of us would look at him and glare, causing him to quiet down immediately.

"Well if you both hate me, this tour is going to be a lot of fun," Derek growled as we finished eating.

I shook my head. "I don't hate you, Derek," I told him, "I'm just never going to sleep with you."

Derek looked offended as the guys laughed.

"If you weren't with Ron then you would."

I shook my head. "No, then I'd be with Ryan."

Ryan shook his head quickly. "Hell no, you're Ronnie's girl and you'll always be Ronnie's girl, Att."

I folded my arms as Ronnie grinned cockily. "Suck up," I claimed, licking my lips as I looked across the table to Ronnie, who was now smiling smugly and nodding his head.

"You are so possessive," I added in Ronnie's direction.

He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Just because you're gorgeous."
♠ ♠ ♠
The last one was a little short, so he's another one. (:

But I wrote this because I actually wanted to ask you guys something...

Do any of you guys know of a good Billie Joe Armstrong fan-fic? I've been looking but I can't find one that I like. (I'm really picky) (:

Or if you guys are writing stories that you think I'll like, then leave them in the comment. If I like it (and get around to reading it) I'll leave the link for it in the next chapter.

(: So comment.

Here's what I've been reading off and on:
I Love You, Basket Case