Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Movie Party with Ronnie.

Ronnie was texting me through out the rest of the day, obviously bored with what he was doing. He told me that my father was no longer involved with the process and now they had a new guy writing everything up for their promotions and that he was 'boring as fuck' compared to my dad.

I got a call from my dad a little bit after that. I answered quickly. "Hey Dad, what's up?"

"Can you bring Nico home? Gina wants to spend some time with her," he asked, referring to my step-mom who always seemed to be just a little too busy.

"Sure Dad. Did Frida make it home already or should I swing by and grab her?"

"Yeah, bring her home too. I was thinking that we could have a family night. Seeing as none of us have plans."

"Uhh," I muttered, "I actually have plans tonight Dad."

"Oh," he replied in a surprised way, "Do you mind if I ask with who?"

I shrugged to myself as I hopped up the stairs in my house to start gathering Nico's things together. "Just this guy and a few of his friends," I said finally, filling the pause that I had left.

"He's not a musician, is he? Well, be careful, you know that they might just be friends with you so that they'll try to get you to get them on the label," My dad ranted, work coming back to his mind on instinct.

I sighed, "You don't have to worry about it Dad. I'll have Nico and Frida home soon."

"Oh alright, Dad murmured, seemingly put off, "Love you. Bye, sweetheart."

"Bye Dad," and then I hung up the phone, stuffing it into my pocket as I carried Nico's diaper bag downstairs, along with her favorite blanket that she uses to sleep with.

"Here you go, baby girl," I said as I handed the worn blanket to her. She grinned up at me from her spot on the couch and began clumsily trying to cover herself with the faded pink blanket.

I grinned at her and wandered into the kitchen. I put the dishes away really quick before slipping into my shoes and picking Nico up. I locked the door behind me as another text rang from my back pocket.

I ignored it until I had Nico strapped into the car safely. Then I stood up, closed the backseat door, and yanked my phone out.

"All done! Going to sign the papers for my new apartment ;)"

I laughed at the winky face, and then replied. "Where yah staying at?"

"Those Shorewood apartments downtown."

I replied with a overly-happy face and acknowledgement that I did know where that was, before getting in the car and tossing my phone into the cup holder. I pulled my seatbelt on, started the car, and then backed out of my driveway carefully.

It was a quick drive from my house to Frida's friend's house. I texted her, letting her know that I was there and I'd meet Caleb's Mom next time I dropped her off. Within the next couple minutes the dark-haired girl was skipping through the parking lot with a smile on her face.

"Hey Atticus," she greeted as she slid into the car.

I gave her a confused looked, "What got into you?"

She shrugged and bit her lip. I watched as she buckled her seat belt, glancing back at the big apartment building in front of her.

My jaw dropped as it all clicked. "Did you just have sex!?" I questioned, outraged.

Frida's head snapped to me. "No!" she shouted, "He just kissed me goodbye!"

I sighed in relief and pushed my hair out of my face. "Thank god," I groaned, "You are too young. Remember that."

Frida looked away, embarrassed, and then looked back to me. "How old were you?"

"I..." I stuttered, not really wanting to talk to her about this subject.

"What?" She asked, "I want to know!"

I sighed, "I wasn't 15. That's for sure. And it was different. We had been dating for a really long time, Frida."

Frida nodded, "I know and I don't plan on doing... that, until I'm older, anyways." Then she squealed, "But he kissed me, Atti!"

I grinned at her as I pulled out of the parking lot. "Aww," I cooed, watching as she blushed and reached out to punch my arm.

She was busy texting as I drove us back to their house. When we got there I told Frida to grab Nico's things. I took the baby's hand and led her into the house, noticing Max's car parked on the left of the driveway. "Dad! Gina!" I called out into the open house.

"They're not here," Max said as he sauntered down the stairs.

I was confused, "Where'd they go?"

Max shrugged. "I think they ran to get some food or something."

I nodded and watched as Frida scampered past Max up the stairs with a grin on her face.

Max watched her as she went and then turned to me. "What got into her?"

I shrugged, "I have no idea."

Max just rolled his eyes and turned to go back up stairs. "Max," I stopped him and walked up the first few steps to hand Nico to him. "Put her in her room, I have to go. Tell Dad I'm sorry I can't stay for 'family night' or whatever you guys are doing tonight."

"Wait," Max replied, "Where you going?"

I replied as I walked back down the stairs. "I'm meeting up with a few friends."

Max gave me an odd look but turned and wandered up the stairs, grumbling under his breath. "When did she get friends?"

I rolled my eyes. "Bye twerp." Then I turned and went out the front door, pulling it closed behind me with a sigh. I decided just to let Ronnie make the decisions and invite me out instead of me inviting myself. I wondered why Ronnie would even bother and if maybe he was just using me to get high up in Epitaph Records.

When a text came on my cellphone, I smiled. Feeling my inhibitions wash away.

"Wanna come hang out at my new place, beautiful?"

"You're moved in already?"

"No... but I've got a couch and a t.v hooked up. I'm thinking a movie night."

I laughed, picturing Ronnie and the guys laying around an empty apartment watching Disney movies in their pajamas.

"Alright," I replied, "I'll be there soon."

I went home to change out of my jeans and into a pair of black sweatpants that I had sewn a Avenged Sevenfold patch to. I then slipped into a grey tank top and grabbed a few scary movies from under the t.v stand. With my keys in hand I hurried out of the house and back into my car.

It took a little while to get to Ronnie's because of five o'clock traffic but when I finally did pull up to the apartment, I smiled, sizing up the gray building, wondering if Ronnie would move when he gained more money or if he was more of the sentimental type who wouldn't care where he was living unless it was getting shot up every day.

I sent a text to Ronnie telling him that I was downstairs. I walked over to the front door and waited for a button to be pressed so that the door would be unlocked. But when I saw Ronnie hopping down the stairs, I grinned.

"Hey there," he greeted as he pushed the door open, "There's pizza upstairs if you want some."

I grinned and followed after him, up the stairs and to the left. We walked down a colorful hallways and stopped at the last door on the right. Ronnie pushed the door open and starting shouting for everyone to shut up.

When you walked in you were immediately in the living room with the open kitchen to the right. There was a hallway splitting the living room in two.

"Guys!" Ronnie shouted, referring to the large group of guys that were sitting around the middle of the large room, arguing about something.

A man whose hair was black on one side and blonde on the other spoke up, "Who's that, Ronnie?" he asked, offering me a smile.

"This is Atticus Gurewitz. Atticus, these are the guys." He pointed to the man with the odd hair, "That's Nason, but everyone calls him Nasty."

"Charming," I said under my breath.

Then when I looked over the faces of all the rest of the guys they were just the rest of Falling In Reverse. "Hey guys," I laughed, "Long time no see."

Derek jumped up from his place on the couch and raced over to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "I've missed you, sweetcakes."

I laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you too, Derek."

The chubbier man pulled away and grabbed onto my arm, pulling me over to the couch. He put a sad expression on his face when he noticed that Jacky had taken his spot on the couch, leaving him to sit on the floor.

"Jacky!" Derek whined, "Let the lady and I sit down!"

Jacky grinned and pointed to Derek and then to the floor. Derek scoffed. "Damn, But I've got a chick with me!"

"That's alright Derek, Jacky's lap looks pretty comfy." I smirked and turned to sit down on Jacky, grinning when the quiet man's arms wrapped around my waist and held me against him.

Derek glared at the two of us and took a seat on the floor, reaching for the remote that was in Ryan's hand.

"Hey!" Ryan shouted as he tried to get it back.

"Oh shoot!" I shouted, remembering the movies that were sitting on the passengers seat in my car.

Ronnie, who was seated on the floor in front of me, looked up at me oddly. "What?" he asked slowly, eyeing Jacky who put his hands up in defense.

"No, no," I murmured, "I brought movies. They're in my car though."

Mika raised his hand in the air. "I'll go grab 'em," he offered, "If I can pick the movie."

I tossed him my keys. "Go right ahead. If you hit the unlock button the car will honk."

He saluted cutely before hopping up from the ground and disappearing out of the front door.

Ronnie, who had scooted to sit between my legs and rest against the bottom of the couch, spoke, "You didn't bring any chick flicks did you? Because Mika is the type to want to watch one of those things."

I rolled my eyes at Ronnie as I ran my fingers through his hair. "No Ronnie, don't worry, I didn't bring any of those 'things'."

He and the rest of the guys sighed collectively in relief. Then Ronnie tilted his head back and grinned at me, a sign that he was just messing around. I patted his head softly and then leaned back, resting my head against Jacky's shoulder, feeling relaxed with my new friends.

When Mika reappeared he tossed my keys back to me, causing me to squeal and reach out to grab them. Although Ronnie intercepted them before I got the chance. He reached his hand out to me and simply handed me the keys.

"Here you go," he said with a small smirk on his lips.

I grabbed them from the palm of his hand with a thankful nod. I looked away from him with a smile on my face. I then turned my attention to Nasty and Derek who were fighting over which movie to put in the DVD player.

"Uh," I cut in, "I think it's Mika's decision." Derek and Nasty looked to me quickly with glares in their eyes.

"Butt out, Atticus," Nasty said, but I could tell that he was just playing around.

I pouted and leaned forward so that my lips were next to Ronnie's ear. "Ronnie," I pouted, "Your friends are being mean to me."

He smirked as he glanced at me. Then he turned to his friends and yanked the movies out of their hands. He glanced through them and then held one up. "This one," he said, "We're so watching Jackass 3." Then he tossed it to Mika, who was standing near the black, flat screen t.v. Mika rolled his eyes but put it into the player anyways.

I smiled down at Ronnie in admiration. "You're comfortable, Jacky," I said, "You don't mind do you?"

"No," he murmured, "It's okay."

I grinned and laid back against him, my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update numer drei. :)