Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Addicted

Ronnie, Jacky, and I climbed into Ronnie's car later that night. Apparently one of the guys' friends was throwing a little get together. I knew that really meant that it would turn into a large party with more people than they probably anticipated.

"Where does this guy live?" I questioned, leaning back against Ronnie's plush passenger's seat.

"She doesn't live too far from here," Ronnie replied, headed down the street with the rest of the guys following in a car behind us.

I nodded my head and looked back at Jacky, who sat in Ronnie's backseat with a smile on his face. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised in questioned.

I shook my head. "Nothing," I said softly, then I added, "You look great."

Jacky smiled politely and nodded towards me. "You, too," he said softly, his accent coming out slightly.

I smiled back at him and glanced down at my attire. I was wearing an orange-ish peach colored dress that had ruffles in the bust area, was shoulder-less, and fell to my mid-thigh. Because it was so short I paired it with light gray jeans that held tightly against my skin. It made outfit more casual but still cute.

Ronnie parked his car in the driveway of the guy's house and climbed out of the car. I sat in the car for a minute and looked over the man I called my boyfriend. He was dressed in his normal clothes, a tank-top and a vest that zipped up like a jacket without sleeves. Of course, his lower half adorned tight fitting pants.

"So, what's the girl's name and why is she having a party?"

"She's just been a friend of Ryan's for awhile," Ronnie said with a shrug, "They kind of grew up together."

I nodded my head and looked around as the guys followed after the two of us. With Ronnie, I felt like I was dating the leader of a pack. He was the Alpha and I was the Omega, although I knew I could switch our roles whenever I wanted.

Ryan led us into the house without knocking. When he pushed the large front door open I heard a girl scream loudly, excitedly, letting laughter bubble out of her lips after.

"Ryan," she shouted happily. moving towards us, "You brought your band!"

Ryan wrapped his arms around the slender girl. She was about the same height as him, causing my eyes to widen since I was much shorter than the rest of them. "Amber," he said as they pulled out of their hug, "These are the guys and Atticus."

I chuckled at him and licked my lips as she moved over towards us.

"No introductions needed," she said with a bright smile, "I know exactly who you all are. When I found out Ryan had joined a new band, I Googled each and every one of you." Her dark gaze found me and she nodded, "You, too."

I was surprised. "Really?" I questioned, "You traced Ryan back to me?"

She nodded her head. "It's not hard," she shrugged, "Everyone was severely distraught when they found out the infamous Ronnie Radke was off the market."

I couldn't help but stare at her. Then I said, "You're spunky," I replied, "I kind of like you."

She grinned widely. "From what I've read about you, I like you, too." She nodded further into her house. "Come on in, guys. I've got some drinks and some friends in the living room."

We followed her down the hallway and into the wide living room. There were about six people seated on couches. They looked up when we entered.

"So you do know famous musicians," a man said as he stood up from the brown couch and wrapped his arms around Amber's waist. "We all thought you were just making stories so that we'd be your friends."

Amber laughed. "Who's famous?" she questioned, "This is merely my little next door neighbor, Ryan Seaman."

Everyone in the room was introduced and I leaned that it really would be a small get together with great music and many toasts that would wish the boys well on their first tour.

I sat down gingerly on a chair in the living room and softly sang along to the song that was playing through the speakers of the stereo.

"I'm Larson," a guy greeted as he walked over and sat next to me, a drink in his hands.

I smiled politely. "I'm Atticus," I replied.

"Why are you sitting by yourself?" he questioned, leaning back against his chair with a genuine smile on his face.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ronnie will be right back," I told him, "He ran out to the car to find the CD that Ryan promised Amber."

"You two are dating?" He took another gulp of his drink as he waited for my answer.

I nodded my head with a smile on my lips. "Yes sir," I replied with a laugh.

Things grew a little quiet as I sang the chorus of the song, a smile on my lips. Ronnie came back into the house and tossed the CD onto the couch where Ryan and Amber sat, his arm thrown over her shoulder as she held hands with her boyfriend.

"Hey, Baby," Ronnie called loudly as he moved over to me, lifting his middle finger in the air as Ryan shouted at him since the CD smacked him in the shoulder harshly.

I laughed as he sat down next to me and threw his arms around my waist. "Why are you so hyper?" I questioned, tilting my head back so that I could look him in the eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I just feel good," he murmured, "I'm getting more and more excited about this whole thing."

I grinned at him and leaned my head on his shoulder. The guys were sitting around us now, so that we were all in a circle, basically. Everyone was chatting loudly about one thing or another.

"Do you two want something to drink?" Larson questioned as he stood up to refill his own cup.

I shook my head. "No thank you," I murmured, "We're alright."

Ronnie nudged me with his elbow. "You can drink, Atti," he murmured, "Just because I don't doesn't mean you can't have any fun."

I shook my head. "I don't want to," I said honestly, "You know I'm not a big drinker."

He laughed and shook his head. "I know," he replied, looking down at me.

We hung out for awhile just talking a group before someone turned up the music and moved to the middle of the living room so that they could dance. Amber and her boyfriend were the first to start moving to the music. After all the other couples had moved to the floor, I turned to Ronnie and put a pout on my lips.

"If you don't dance with me than I'm going to recruit Jacky," I warned, watching him groan in defeat.

"Atticus, come on," he murmured, "I don't feel like dancing."

I glared. "I want to dance," I said to him, "I want to dance with you, right now."

Ronnie looked up to me and pushed his raven hair out of his face. I smiled up at him and reached my hand out for his. He groaned but took my hand and let me pull him from his chair and to the middle of the living room where everyone was laughing and smiling as they danced to the sound of rock music.

I wrapped my arms around Ronnie's neck and pulled him close against me. He was more muscular than he'd ever been before. The slender teenager was replaced with a muscular twenty-seven year old. His appearance caused a grin to arise on my face. I danced with him and touched my lips to his every once in awhile.

"I can't wait for this tour," I whispered in his ear, through his thick locks of dark hair.

Ronnie nestled his face in the crook of my neck and nodded his head. "Me neither," he said, the sound muffled by my neck and drowned out by the music floating through the air.

I tangled my fingers in his hair. "I'm so glad you invited me to go with you," I murmured, moving my hips against his.

He pulled back and looked at me. "Demanded, more like."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I would've said yes anyways."

"Because you're addicted to me," he said cheekily.

I grinned and said, "The drug in me is you, Baby."

"Cheesy," Ronnie replied.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Truthful."
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
I did not mean to use that "cheesy" line, but it kind of fell into place while I was writing.
I thought it was severely adorable.
What did you think?
When I wrote it, my insides flipped and I went, "Aww!"

& wow, guys! Almost 250 comments! That's amazing. Thank you so much.