Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Hoodie.

Eventually I had scooted off of Jacky and squeezed myself in between he and Ryan, who didn't seem to mind that much. We were all watching as Bam Margera did something incredibly stupid along with the rest of the Jackass Crew. When that movie finished it seemed that everyone got up to get another slice of pizza, well, except for me. I stretched out on the couch as all the guys invaded the kitchen.

It was getting dark outside and the three windows in Ronnie's living room gave proof to that. When the guys walked back into the living room, paper plates in hands, they laughed at how I was laying, taking up the entire couch with a smirk on my face.

Jacky didn't make a fuss, he just sat down in front of the couch and leaned against it near my legs. I smiled at him and then reached out to snag Ronnie's plate, from where he stood in front of me.

"Hey!" he shouted with pizza in his mouth, "I was fucking eating that."

I looked up to him and spoke, "But I'm hungry." Then I took a big bite out of the slice, causing everyone except Ronnie to laugh. I grinned up at him innocently as he stood there shocked.

I handed the plate back to Ronnie, giving him back his food. He rolled his eyes and turned around to head back into the kitchen. Derek was picking out a movie this time. Ryan was sitting quietly, watching the rest of the guys and tapping on his thigh intricately. Nasty was shooting insults at Derek when he dropped the disc, and Mika was laughing at every word that was leaving Nasty's mouth. I shook my head at the group and watched as Ronnie wandered back in, a new plate with two slices on it this time.

"What are you-" I cut myself off with a groan as Ronnie sat down on my stomach.

"Uh, excuse me," I said as he continued to eat like I wasn't even there, "I'm sitting here."

Ronnie looked down at me as if he was seeing me for the first time. "Oh. But I got tired of standing."

I rolled my eyes and push him, although he didn't budge. I groaned. "Ronnie! Get off of me right now!"

The raven-haired man grinned but did move. He slid so that he was laying behind me with his arm wrapped around my waist, holding me so that I didn't fall off of the edge. "There," Ronnie murmured in my ear, "We can share."

I rolled my eyes at him dramatically so that he'd see it before turning away from him to watch the guys as they goofed around.

Around nine thirty we were on our fourth or fifth movie. Ronnie and I had shifted so that I was laying on his shoulder with his legs tangled with mine. I yawned and then laughed as Ronnie made a face.

"Sorry," I murmured.

Ronnie smiled, "How are you tired already?"

I shrugged. "It's been a long day." Then I rubbed hands over my arms, trying to warm myself up a little bit.

Ronnie shifted underneath me and then climbed over me. "Be right back," he said as he turned and walked off down the hallway.

"So," Ryan said, "What do you do for a living, Atticus?"

I smiled and laid back, curling my arms behind my head. "I work at La Petite daycare."

The guys nodded. "So, you get to wipe snotty noses for a living?"

I laughed and nodded, "I guess so. Although I don't have to even interact with the kids unless I want to."

Derek grinned, "Sounds fun. You get to play all day and get paid."

"Well," I laughed, "You guys get to play all day too!"

"Hopefully soon we'll be doing it on a tour," A voice said from behind me.

I turned and saw Ronnie walking back in the room, a black sweatshirt in his hand. He tossed it to me with a smile. "Here," he said as he tossed it to me, "It's kind of cold in here."

I smiled at him and pulled the baggy sweatshirt over my head, noticing that it must of been one that he'd worn recently, seeing as it smelt just like him.

"Thanks," I grinned as I pulled the sleeves up over my hands.

"No problem," Ronnie replied as he hopped up on the couch and laid down behind me again.

I sighed happy and leaned back until my head was resting on his shoulder and his lips were by my ear with his right arm wrapped around my waist comfortingly. My eyes were drifting shut as I laid in Ronnie's arms. I felt his fingers begin to trace circles on the bare skin of my side under his jacket as he talked with the guys about the band and their upcoming release date.

I nestled my face in Ronnie's neck under his hair as he spoke, his chest rumbling with laughter. I curled up on his chest as I drifted to sleep, his body heat and hoodie keeping me warm as I slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) This should've been posted earlier but I had a family thing. So... you know. :P

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! It means the world to me.

-Maddi<3(: