Status: Completed.

Ripped By the Seams

(But Sewn Back Together)

“What the hell were you doing with him?!”

“Ceron! Listen to me. We weren’t doing anything. I love you.”

“Why did you bring me out to this barren wasteland anyway? Are you going to abandon me here so you can run off with that guy?”

We were walking through the desert hiking. We still had a lot of daylight left, and once we were running up we were going to stop and set up camp.

I rolled my eyes at my boyfriend. He was such a drama queen…

“No, I thought it would be nice to get away from stress and civilization.”

My worked up boyfriend looked skeptical at my response. He was still upset about finding me with that boy.

But that boy would never mean anything to me. We weren’t even friends. Ceron just cut me off while I was in the middle of my sentences, never giving me time to explain. Even though I told him I couldn’t explain…I was surprised he even agreed to come out here camping with me.

“I’m tired of walking, David…”

“There’s a rock right up there. We can stop once we get to it, ok?”

“Fine…” he sighed.

I loved how childish he was. It was just so amusing.

“But really…what were you doing?”

At least, it was amusing until he got too persistent with things…

“We’ve been talking about this the whole trip. And I can’t explain…I’ve told you that. Can we just give it a rest and relax like we were supposed to be doing the whole time?”

He didn’t respond, probably still grumpy at me for ‘cheating.’ I would never cheat on him, but that’s a little hard for him to believe. I have been known for cheating in the past, and he doesn’t think he’s good enough for me. But Ceron’s the first boy I’ve ever really loved.

I know his assumptions were partly my fault for refusing to explain, but I just couldn’t. It would give the surprise away.

“Finally!” he groaned plopping down on the rock.

I sat down next to him not saying anything. I didn’t want to risk getting in another argument.

After a long silence I heard Ceron mumble something so low I had to strain my ears to hear.

“Am…am I not good enough for you…?”

I turned to look at his arm covering his face. I knew tears were running down his disguised cheeks.

“No, you’re perfect for me. Ceron look at me,” I commanded, getting down on one knee.

But he was still buried.

“Look. At. Me.”

Slowly, he pulled his head up and wiped the tears from his face. When he saw me on my knees his eyes widened in shock.

“Ceron, will you be mine? Forever?”

“Yes…” he breathed.

I took his hand and slipped the promise ring on before putting on my own. We were now each other’s forever.

“Do you understand now what I was doing with that guy?”

“Oh God! Don’t remind me of that! Will you still not tell me what happened?”

I grinned wide.

He was so dense…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is really short...but...
I hoped you liked it! :D
Comments please!