I Got a Gun the Other Day,It's Cute, Small, Fits Right In My Pocket

The Shape Shifter

Heavy rain beat down, soaking my clothes. I didn't care much, I was used to it. Used to being out every night in every kind of weather imaginable. It was a cold night in California. At least that is where I believe to be right now. I travel all the time, changing names in every town. Why you might ask, I can't tell you. Telling you would be a sin on my part. Not that I haven't done any of those. I have broken almost every single Commandment.

Tonight my name was Lilly Ferdinand. A sweet real state agent who was just our of collage. Lilly was my façade for the night.

My mission was to hunt down a man named Joe Mariachi. A man who has caused my master harm, grave harm.

I checked the photo on my cell of my victim, spotting him sitting at a booth on the far end of the club. I checked my gun that was safely secure on my upper thigh. Just high enough to be covered by my skirt.

I walked over to the doomed man.

I tapped him lightly on the shoulder, "Hi are you Joe Mariachi?" Ii said in a fake, cheery voice.

He smiled from ear to ear. If only he knew what was coming. "Yes, I am Joe, and what would your name be sweetheart?"

I smirked, the victims always try to get lucky.

"I'm Lilly, Lilly Ferdinand," I smiled cutely, "Can you come with me for a moment please?"

Joe smirked and told his friends that he would be right back. Oh, he was wrong, so wrong.

I lead him past the large dance floor to the large, metal, back door.

"you're an eager one aren’t you kitty?"

Oh how I loathed the cocky ones.

I glanced around to make sure they're was no witnesses.

I quickly pulled out my signature, small, shiny pistol. Shot him right between the eyes. I had a dead shot, the key reason for being my master's number one. I grabbed the bleeding man and shoved him in a dumpster. Making sure to leave no DNA and no trace of murder.

All in a days work I repeatedly told myself every time I was faced with another task. My work was gruesome but it kept my stomach full and a roof over my head. How I was put into this horrid position I'm not quiet sure. My master say's that my parents sighed me off to him when I was born. Violence was what I grew up with. Murder was what I was trained to do. I had the skills of a ninja and the sharp shoot of a hunter. Best in the league if I do say so my self.

I tucked away my pistol and walked away from the scene if the crime. Knowing perfectly well that I could never come back to this town ever again with short brown curly hair and light blue eyes. My name is not Lilly Ferdinand now it would be Sarah Rollins. An innocent collage student that works at the local coffee shop. I would change my contact color to hazel and dye my hair blonde. It would not be curly anymore. It would have to be pin straight. I will have to erase and add new birth marks and reapply cover up to me scars.

Yes Sarah Rollins. New girl, new city.

That is my life. Life as a hit man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey here is the new story hope you like it
it's going to be pretty dark

give me feedback
i like hate and love comments

thank you
=marii=