‹ Prequel: This City, So Pretty
Status: Updating slowly but surly. I'm on vacation for the whole summer so updating will be slow until a little after July 28

The Cave

Tour Dates

(July 30, 2016 2:30pm)

„Where's the paper with the tour dates on them?“ I asked.
„In the kitchen.“ Joey said. I picked up the packet and went over to the couch, sitting down and grabbing my laptop.
„Now's the time to announce the tour dates.“ I smiled.
The guys all gathered around me, looking. I first logged onto our facebook fan page, which had about 800,000 fans. I then typed 'Hey guys, now's the time to get crazy! 1EnemyThree is going on a tour to promote their upcoming third studio album entiled Colder Than My Heart, If You Can Imagine. They're bringing a whole new sound to the music scene. Make sure to check the band website for more information on tickets and tour dates. Get ready to get sweaty!'
„Alright, now the band website.“ I said.
I logged on to our site and added all of our tour dates in our touring section.
„Man I'm so excited for this fucking tour!“ Jason smiled.
„I can't wait for the release party bros.“ Joey said.
„Where are we gonna have that?“ I asked
„Hopefully in Baltimore.“ Joey said. „We'll talk that over with Mark.“
„Hey brotatoes, wanna have lunch at my place?“ Micah asked, walking in my door and sitting on my lap. I chuckled and held on to him by the waist.
„Did you cook?“ I asked.
„No, my girl did.“ He smiled.
„Let's go.“ Cole said.
We laughed and went down to his apartment. His girlfriend Katie had made a fruit salad and cold cut sandwiches. She was a chef so all the food she makes is really good.
„So did you guys get your tour dates out?“ Katie asked.
„Yep, all on the site.“ Joey said.
„Where's your first stop at?“ Micah asked.
„We are having the release party in Baltimore at the 8x10, then our first official stop is in New York at the Radio City Music Hall.“ Joey said.
„Sweet.“ Micah smiled.
„I hope this tour will be one of our bests.“ I said.
The rest of the day, the guys and i hung out at Micah's. We all really do have some great times at his place. Just being with eachother we can have a lot of fun. Wether we are just talking or hanging out somewhere.