Six Bucks and a Dr. Pepper.

Feel the Romance

My band and I walked into Comic Con, and looked around. The guitarist in my band, Katie, was talking about how I had messed up a view notes in our last performance, “Katie, eat me.” I smirked and winked at her. She laughed, blushing slightly as walked farther into the convention. I looked around saw an Umbrella Academy poster hanging up above a stand, and lookie there, the actual author of the comic was at the stand, Gerard Way, the front man of My Chemical Romance.

He stood there, with his piss blonde hair, obviously in the stages of being bleached, and a Hawaiian shirt. His hair was pushed back with big black sunglasses. I smirked, and walked over, leaving my band looking at some huge plush toy things.

Getting to the stand, I turned on some sass. “So, what's the Umbrella Academy about?” I asked, picking up a black coffee mug that said 'Thanks for the Coffee' on the inside. I looked up at him, as my blue hair fell in front of my blue eyes. I wore a blue button up shirt, and blue skinny jeans and blue converse. Blue was my signature look.

I heard Gerard scoff, “Why are you at my stand if you don't even know what the comic is about?” He asked, obviously very sassy himself.

Looking up and smiling, I said, “Because the guy standing in front of me with piss yellow hair, in the dorky Hawaiian shirt, is, uh, kinda cute.” I winked in his direction, and I saw his eyes widen a little. I ran a hand through my hair, and smiled big. I guess I was kind of just playing, I wasn't really in the stage of my life where I wanted a relationship, but he probably thought I was being bitchy, but he was looking at me like he wanted to throw me on the table and take me right here.

“You're Cierra, right? From that newer band, Fifth Story something or other?” He asked, cocking an eyebrow. I let my eyebrows fall, in an annoyed way, but I knew he was just playing around with me, trying to out sass me, which I wouldn't let him do.

“Fifth Story Fire, and you're from that one band... Something about Chemistry? We have a chemistry.” I winked and purred.

“My Chemical Romance.” He corrected me, “And I'm not feeling the romance here.”

I looked at the figurines sitting on the table, and let out a sigh a little, “But I am.” I smiled up at him, tugging on my beanie a bit. I pushed my hands up in his face, making a heart with my two index and my two middle fingers, still giving him a cheesy grin.

Seeing a smile break onto his face, I shoved my hands down into my pockets, as a shorter man with growing out brown hair walked up to the stand. “Gerard, are you about ready to get out of here, I mean-” he looked over at me. Frank Iero. I gave him a sexy smile, leaning on the table, and flirting around with him, with my eyes.

Frank seemed to swoon, as he ignored Gerard. “Are you okay, Mam?” He asked.

I blinked, “Yea. I'm fine, why do you ask?”

“Because I saw you fall... right out of Heaven.” He blushed.

I facepalmed, and looked up at him. “That is the cheesiest pick up line, I have ever heard in my young life. And I've heard a lot of pick up lines.” I told him, and his blush grew redder and he looked down, embarrassed. “I'm uh, Frank.” He said, head down.

“I'm Cierra.” I told him, giving him a smile again.

He looked up at me, “Uh, you know, Ci, we're looking for a band to go on tour with us, … and uh, we really like Fifth Store Fire....” Gerard looked over at Frank with a cocked eyebrow.

I looked at up at Gerard, “Hmm... I don't know.” I started taking out my wallet. Yep, I carried a wallet, pulling out ten dollars for the Coffee Mug. “But uh, keep feeling the romance.” I winked at Gerard and turned around, after giving him the money and skipping off with the mug.

“She totally wants you.” Frank told Gerard, elbowing him.

“Whatever, I totally want her....” Gerard said back, beginning to blush, watching me run off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, the Gerard in the story doesn't match the Gerard in the banner, [in looks], but I don't care.
-Dezz.