Six Bucks and a Dr. Pepper.

So, Date?

I walked backstage, and pulled on a pair of pants over the hooker underwear, and sat up on an amp and took a long sip from my water as my band crowded around me. “Oh my god that was so much fun.” I smiled at them, “we did great!”

“We did.” One of my band members said and looked behind her, “Hey, Ci, look...” She smirked, and pointed to the side, where I saw Gerard walking toward us. My eyes widened when I saw him. This could be slightly embarrassing. He walked up to us and my band members scattered, leaving Frank, Gerard and I alone.

Frank's eyes were skimming over my body but I pretended to ignore it, as Gerard smiled, “You guys were amazing.” He complimented and I grabbed a baggy shirt and quickly pulled it over my chest, to hide the whore-ish corset.

I looked up at him and blushed, “I'm glad you liked it. I didn't know you guys were going to be here.” I noted, and looked at them.

“Well, we love rocky horror, and we saw a flier.” Frank answered before Gerard could say anything. I smiled and nodded.

“So, uh, why did you guys do this show?” Gerard asked me and took a seat next to me on the amp. I looked over at him.

Shrugging, I said, “It just seemed like a fun thing to do.” I chuckled slightly.

“It looked very fun.” Frank said, his mouth gaping slightly.

“Frank.” Gerard frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. I giggled slightly and just ignored there arguing. “Anyway,” Gerard clapped his hands together and looked over at me, “Would you like to go grab a bite of food or something?” He asked, with a hopeful look.

“Sure!” I said jumping up, “just let me go change real quick...” I quickly hurried away and one of the girls from my band followed me. “Gerard wants to take me out.” I whispered to her as we got in my dressing room and shut and locked the door quickly.

“Well then you're going to have to look gorgeous, then aren't you?” she smiled wide and started going through all the clothes that the venue had supplied us with. She was digging through all of them as I rolled my eyes and turned to the mirror, to fix my make up. “Here!” She smiled wide and quickly turned to me and held up black skinnies with tons of holes, and an Iggy Pop t-shirt. I nodded in approval and felt my heart racing.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the shortness. :'C