Status: Comments make me update more!!!

In Love With Two

1

Tamara Bruce stepped out of the taxi with her older brother Ben. She sighed, picking up her bags and moving towards the airport doors.

“Benji, don’t give me that look.” She pouted when she saw the sad look on her brother’s face.

He walked to the check in center with her, “I just don’t want anything to happen to ya. Ya know I’d die if anything bad was to happen to ya.”

“I know Benji, but I’ll be just fine. Danny gonna let me stay with him till I find a flat.”

Ben sighed in defeat, “I guess you’re a big girl and you can make your own decisions but ya better call or text me every night. Got it? It’s gonna be damn lonely at the flat without ya.”

She smiled and hugged him, “I promise ya Benji. I’ll call and text all the time, even send ya some pictures of the beach.”

“Ya better Tambourine, or I’ll come down there and kick your arse.” He joked and hugged her back.

Tammy picked up her bags and put them through security before getting her ticket stamped. All that was left to do was head up to the loading area to get in first class. Ben wouldn’t let her ride in coach just in case of any crazed fans that happened to know who his little sister was.

“I’ll call ya when we land.” She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Ben ruffled her hair and grinned, “If ya don’t I’ll call Danny to kick your little arse. Plus ya know your gonna miss my singing in the morning while your gone.”

“Don’tcha worry whenever I want to hear that annoying voice of yours I’ll just turn on some of your shitty bands music.” She joked.

He rolled his eyes and was about to say something but over the intercom came a voice saying that the plane was about to load.

“I’d better go.” Tammy smiled softly.

Ben nodded, “Well go before I beg ya to stay.”

She nodded and gave him one last hung before hurrying up to the loading dock. Once she was seated she could see Ben sitting in the lobby from the plane. He looked quite upset. His face was red and she figured he must have been crying a bit. Tammy felt really bad and almost got off the plane but it was just about to take off before she could stand up.

“Sorry Benji.” She whispered and leaned back in her seat as the plane began to take off.