Status: Finally completed~

Heartless

Willow Black has been teased all his life; from being Albino to being a nerd.
So what happens when it comes out that he's actually gay?
Luckily, his best friend still loves him.
Jace Hawthorn is basically the school play boy. With close to five different girlfriends a month, Jace is considered one of the most well-known sexually active guys in their year, let alone the entire school.
So... Willow falling in love with said best friend? Yeah, not exactly an ideal thing.
So what happens when it comes out? Even worse, what happens when Willow's heart starts to fail?
Only time will tell...
  1. I
    We see Willow and Jace in their usual environment- Arguing and irritating on Jace's end, and exasperation on Willow's.
  2. II
    Jace get's a not-so-lovely girlfriend named Bailey... What will Willow think?
  3. III
    What do you do when you take your semi-depressed friend to the Mall after stripping on the lunch tables? ... You cheer him up of course!
  4. IV
    Jace forces Willow out with him and Bailey to a movie, but what happens when Willow starts to feel like a third wheel?
  5. V
    Willow gets sick, and of course his best friend has to come and make it all better! So then why does he end up fainting randomly?
  6. VI
    In and out of the hospital with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Jace convinces Willow to be his 'designated driver'.
  7. VII
    As Jace's designated driver, Willow has to make sure Jace doesn't drive drunk... But that doesn't mean he still can't get smashed and hungover.
  8. VIII
    Getting over hangovers and a boring Sunday, Monday comes with a bit of a surprise for Willow, and a later one for Jace.
  9. IX
    Willow's less than thrilled with Jace forgetting about him, so what happens when Jace comes over unexpectedly?
  10. X
    After coming out to his Mom, what will Willow do when he has to go back to school and see Jace? Even worse- What will his own Mom do for him?
  11. XI
    After everything get's smoothed over with Jace, he somehow manages to convince Willow to be his designated driver, yet again. Except it isn't Jace getting in trouble this time...
  12. XII
    So Willow and Leah were found out; what's their excuse? And how does Jace handle the situation?
  13. XIII
    Word get's out that Willow's gay... What's the worst that could happen?
  14. XIV
    After a horrible week, Willow manages to relax slightly on Friday with Jace; That is, before he hears a story of a Llama and a Unicorn.
  15. XV
    Dreams of Jace- Llamas and unplanned kisses
  16. XVI
    Proposals and swollen mouths (on Willow's end, of course!)
  17. XVII
    Sleepovers, noodles, and shitty summaries!
  18. XVIII
    Of pregnancy and heartbreak
  19. XIX
    Of time skips and alarm clocks
  20. XX
    Of confusion and stolen kisses
  21. XXI
    Of new girlfriends and unfair lives
  22. XXII
    Of Olive Garden and sexual encounters
  23. XXIII
    Of morning afters and scary movies
  24. XXIV
    Of palpitations and hospitals
  25. XXV
    Of cousins and denial
  26. XXVI
    Of fears and sex
  27. XXVII
    Of seizures and hospitals
  28. XXVIII
    Of Cardiac Arrests and five-year-olds
  29. XXIX
    Of funerals and lost love