Status: OH, HAPPY DAY! <-- if you don't know where that's from. Wow. Anyways, and off we go(:

Life Was Supposed to Be Better When He Noticed Me

The rest of Junior year went as easily as bread and butter for the rest of the gang, especially Ivy and Evan. With nothing else in their way, they let their love flourish into the summer. Summer is over now though, and it's time to endure Senior year.

Senior Year, though very cliche, for Ivy sounded like a cheesy High School Musical movie. Too bad that's as far from the reality of her Senior year as Ivy had hoped. Yes, there were a few similarities, for example the musical and the fact that their last play would be one that they have created themselves. The differences, though, are tremendous. The future path that has been laid out for Ivy is one that she never dreamed possible.

Senior Year for Evan is just like any other year. It, sadly, started just like any other high school year. Any guesses as to what that means? When it comes to Ivy, their paths are much more intertwined then he expected. This coming up year has a lot in store.

Disclaimer: Yes, this story is a sequel, so if you haven't read the prequel, you should go do that right now! Trust me, it's really worth it(: Also, most of the characters are the same, but if you look at the character page, the ages are all off by a year, so add a year to all of their ages, minus Christofer. And this borders on Fanfic, but I'm sticking with Original fiction because of the amin love interests. With that said, this is Life Was Supposed To Be Better When He Noticed Me. Eat. Your. Heart. Out!