Dangerous and Moving

One

Zack Baker walked though the giant doors of his luxurious mansion after a long day at work. You see, his job wasn't your typical nine to five day job. He owned a club, sure that seems normal but that wasn't the only thing he did. Zack was a master at dealing drugs and he was the leader of what was considered one of the most dangerous gangs in all of California. People feared him, with the exception of his girlfriend Harper.

Zack and Harper met when she moved to Huntington Beach at the beginning of their senior year in high school. They ended up having most of their classes together which caused them to get to know each other and they soon became friends. After a few weeks of being friends, Zack started to get feelings for Harper and he decided to act on those feelings so he asked her out and she agreed. What Zack didn't know was that Harper started to get feelings for him and she was so happy when Zack asked her out.

After their first date, they realized that they wanted to try a relationship and from then on they had been a couple. Harper had been supportive of Zack's ambition to be in a band with his friends. She would be at every show they did during the year, regardless of when it was or even if there were people at the show at all. She even helped with the band's promotion by either working the merch booth or helping hand out demo CD's. Shortly after their graduation however, that all changed. Zack was standing outside after a show, waiting for Harper to get finished packing up all the merch when he was approached by a guy named Damian who gave him an offer that he couldn't refuse.

Damian asked Zack if he really wanted to be in a band. After all there was a chance that it wouldn't work out and he wouldn't know what to do. Zack was not going to college because he had planned on being in a successful band. It never occurred to him that there was a chance his band would not make it. Zack asked Damian what he wanted. Damian told him that he had a job which would offer him protection, immunity, and most of all money. Intrigued, Zack asked Damian what kind of job it was and all he would say was that Zack would be helping him with is business. Zack wanted to know what kind of business but Damian wouldn't say, he just gave Zack a choice, either he's in or he's out. Reluctantly, Zack agreed to his offer and was told to meet Damian in the same spot the next night.

The next night Zack left without telling Harper what he was up to, he didn't think it was bad because they didn't live together yet. She was still at home with her parents, most likely sleeping because it was late at night. He was surprised when he saw Damian and a group of about six other men standing there. Zack thought that it was only going to be him an Damian. He had no clue who these other men were so he was starting to get second thoughts about this whole situation.

When Damian saw that Zack had showed up he quickly handed Zack a gun and told him only to use it if he felt it was necessary. Zack had no clue what that meant but he still stayed anyways. Before he knew it, Zack saw another group of ten or so guys approach Damian and he began to get worried.Zack heard a gun go off and he saw that Damian had shot the guy that he was talking to.

Out of nowhere a guy that Zack didn't know was there pointed a gun at him. Out of reflex, he pointed the gun at the mysterious man and quickly pulled the trigger before the other guy could do the same. He didn't need to see if he had actually killed the man, he knew the man was dead. Words could not describe the feeling that he had at the moment. He felt immortal, in a morbid sense. Zack felt on top of the world, he felt like he was the king of the world with all the power that had suddenly possessed him.

From that moment on, he became Damian's right hand man, his go-to-guy when he needed help. Zack soon asked his his friends and bandmates could be apart of this wonderful life that he had discovered and Damian agreed. Damian and his crew soon became one of the most powerful gangs in all of California.

Throughout this whole ordeal, Harper stayed by her boyfriend's side. At first she was scared, not only for her life but Zack's too. There were countless nights during that first year where she would spend awake and restless, wondering if Zack would ever come home to her. Shortly after Zack's meetin.g with Damian, the couple moved into a small, shitty apartment together. After about a year, Harper came to realize that being a criminal was who Zack was now and she told him she would be supportive of whatever he wanted to do.

Currently Zack was making his way up to the room that he and Harper shared. He just returned from a long day at work and wanted nothing more then to spend the night with the girl he loved. All he needed was to see Harper's beautiful face and it would make him forget about all the terrible things that happened during the day.

Little did he know, things were about to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! I've had this idea running around in my mind for quite some time so I decided to make it a story.

Thoughts?