Dangerous and Moving

Two

Zack sat in his office at the club he owned, waiting for one of his employees to show up. Zack was beyond pissed because some money and drugs had unexpectedly gone "missing" and he had a feeling this guy was behind it. The guy had been shady from the start and Zack had no idea why he hired him in the first place. Zack had been in charge for the past five years since Damian was unexpectedly killed while waiting for a shipment of drugs to arrive. Zack was there and watched as his mentor was gunned down. He didn't have time to react since the attack was so sudden. Zacky, who now went by the name Vengeance, was put into the role of leader and he and his crew were stronger than ever.

He heard some rustling outside the door and knew that Shadows and Synyster had brought Aaron, the poor excuse of an employee, to finally be dealt with.

"Vengeance open the fucking door. We have that dumbass Aaron guy." Shads voice boomed through the closed door. He had a rule which required everyone to knock on his office door before walking in. He used this as a protection method, so to speak.

Zack got out of his chair and walked over to the front of his desk before leaning his back on it. "Bring him in," he answered. He wanted to get this meeting done and over with so he could finally go home. As Shadows ushered Aaron inside, Zack glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 1 in the morning. The door slammed once Shadows, Synyster and the traitor were inside his office.

"Here's the dumbass you asked for." Synyster spoke up. He and Shadows stood on either side of Aaron, holding each of his arms so he couldn't make and escape. They led him so he was standing right in front of Zack. They stood quietly for a small moment, only to have it disturbed when Zack began to speak..

"Do you know why you're here?" He spoke dangerously low. At the moment he wasn't Zack Baker anymore, this was Vengeance coming out. When Arron wouldn't respond that just angered him even more. "I asked you a question which means you had better fucking answer me!" He took a quick pause to regain himself. "Now, I won't ask again. Answer the question."

"N-n-no," he stuttered. He was scared and Vengeance knew it, in fact Vengeance loved it.

"Don't fucking stutter!"

"No," he spoke quietly. This answer did not please Vengeance in the slightest bit. He rushed forward and grabbed the front of Aaron's shirt, pulling him forward so he could look him in the eye.

"I don't appreciate liars. You should fucking know that." Vengeance whispered darkly, trying to evoke fear out of the person who betrayed him.

"I don't know what you're talking about Vengeance. I haven't lied-"

"Bullshit." Vengeance interrupted. He released the man's shirt only to come back and punch him in the face. "Why the fuck have you stolen stuff that belongs to me?" Arron did not respond and once again, Vengeance brought his fist back and hit the man with so much force that he fell to the ground.

"You crazy bastard!" The bruised and battered man screeched. He tried to get off the ground but Shadows pushed him back down and held him there.

"I'm not crazy. I just want to know why you fucking decided to steal from me. I won't ask again." I looked down at him and noticed his whole demeanor had changed. He now had a small smile on his face and his eyes didn't show fear.

"I didn't steal anything from you, dumbass. I was taking back what doesn't belong to you," he laughed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Vengeance had no idea what Aaron meant at first, until he came to realize that the man hadn't entirely been truthful when he said he wasn't working for anyone. "Who are you fucking working for?" Vengeance yelled. Aaron didn't flinch.

"It doesn't matter who I work for," he tried to get off the ground so he could look Vengeance in the eye but he was once again restrained. "All that matters is he knows all about you and that piece of ass that you keep protected." Aaron smirked.

Vengeance pieced together what he had been told. He knew about Harper and that terrified him. "Leave her out of this," he seethed. Before Aaron could retaliate, Vengeance grabbed him by the shirt and roughly pushed him into the wall before wrapping his hand around the traitor's throat. "You tell me who you're working for or I will make sure you die a slow and painful death."

"He's gonna take her away from you," he said before Vengeance tightened his grip on Aaron's throat. "He's..... gonna....... make sure.... you never see her again." Aaron spit out.

Vengeance didn't like hearing that so with his free hand he reached for his gun before letting go of his former employee. He quickly pointed the gun at the man who was gasping for breath and pulled the trigger, killing the man instantly.

"Jesus christ Vengeance," Synyster spoke up after a few moments of silence. "Now we don't know who he was fucking working for!"

"I need to get home. You clean this shit up," he ignored what Syn had to say before walking out of his office so he could leave.

On his way home he could't help but thunk about what Aaron had told him. He thought about what would happen if Harper was taken away from him. She was the only thing that kept him sane, the only thing that made him feel human. He was going to do anything in his power to make sure she was protected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't actually updated any of my stories in quite some time. My summer hasn't been the best so I haven't had any inspiration to write. As of right now I am currently in the process of getting all of my stuff ready for college so I am still pretty busy.

I would like to say thanks you to the people who have subscribed!