I'm Dancing on the Ceiling

Twenty

“Clarissa, are you ready to go home?” the doctor asked the next morning. Alex was at the hotel, showering and changing his clothes.

“Yes! I am!”

“One last exam, alright?”

I nodded and he went about the exam, poking my bruised skin with his cold hands and checking my pupils to make sure I hadn’t developed a concussion. The door opened and Alex waltzed back in with a bag of McDonald’s in one hand and a small backpack looped over his shoulder.

“Hello!” he said overly chipper. Alex wasn’t a morning person by any means but we’d gotten over 13 hours of sleep together on that small hospital bed together, waking up at 6 in the morning. At just past 10, Alex and I were ready to go, to get out and enjoy each other’s company. Plus, I hate hospitals.

“Hello Alex,” Doctor Dawkins replied, checking my temperature and finally nodded, unplugging me from the machines. “You’re all set, Clarissa. I’ll go let the nurses know that you’ll be coming down to fill out the appropriate paperwork for your release.”

“Thanks, Doctor!” I bounced as he left the room. Alex set the backpack on the bed and opened it.

“So, I didn’t have a key to your room,” he started, taking clothes out of the bag. “I just kind of brought you. Well, here, I brought you some of my clothes to wear.”

He pulled out a Glamour Kills baseball style t-shirt with black sleeves that said “DREAM WITHOUT FEAR - LOVE WITHOUT LIMITS” and I assume, the smallest pair of jeans that Alex owned. I smiled and hopped off the bed, taking the clothes with me to the attached bathroom. The hospital gown opened behind me.

“I like your underwear. Cute unicorns,” he commented. I shook my butt at him as I closed the door. I gave up on trying to untie the gown myself and opened the door.

“Aleeeeeeeeex,” I whined. He was sat on the bed, whistling. Looking up, a cocky smirk emerged on his face.

“Come here,” he motioned me over. I padded across the cold tiled floor to him and turned so my back was to him. His fingertips ran up my spine starting at the base to the first tie where he nimbly pulled the strings apart. I bit my lip as his fingers continued up my back, ghosting over the clasp on my bra to the tie at my shoulders. He leaned in, his stomach pressing against my back as he kissed my neck. I groaned. He quickly pulled the top tie apart and my gown opened completely in the back. He chuckled against my neck.

“I gotta go get dressed.”

“Go out with me,” Alex requested.

“What d’ya mean?” I asked quietly.

“On a date. A real date.”

“Are you serious?”

“Always. At least, about this.”

“You want me to go out with you?

“Yes. What do you say?”

“I say you’re insane,” I chuckled.

“Is that your answer?”

I stepped out of Alex’s grasp and walked back into the bathroom without a word. Of course my answer would be yes. After all I’ve told you, there shouldn’t be a doubt that I’d say yes to him. I closed the door and dropped the gown. I stepped into Alex’s jeans which were super long on my short legs and pulled on his shirt which was like a slim-fitting dress on me. But standing in the fluorescent-lighted bathroom, having slept the night with Alex yet again in the same bed, I didn’t mind how big his clothes were on me. I was living the dream of any fan girl, to be cared about by that one special musician that you love and care for the most. It was just amazing. I loved my life. It could not get any better than this right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Getting Out
Hola. Do you enjoy all these updates? Good, because this is the only story I have any ideas for, so get used to it. ;)

Lovers;
rawrritsjess
RAWRFAYCE
rivals are insane
faganlovesmayday


DFTBA,
Rory The Roman