I'm Dancing on the Ceiling

Seven

We worked for the rest of the day, with me teaching my studio boys the songs. This went on for a few more days until they were playing all of my songs perfectly. I didn’t see any more of Alex, since Percy was called out on business out of the office. It was disappointing. I wanted to see Alex, and I wanted to record that song. How amazing would it be to be on an All Time Low record?

I was recording my own album during the day with my boys. That’s what I’ve been calling them, “my boys.” I’ve never had anyone I could call “my boys.” But they’re just great guys and I want them with me all the time. Ben, while loud, is one of the sweetest, most protective people I’ve ever met. He’s like a big brother, just like Ian. Plus, my sweet little Harry is so great with helping me come up with the bass parts of my songs. I trusted him. Then there’s David, quiet and thoughtful. I’ve talked more with him during down time than I have anyone else in my life. He’s become a big support system for me, my music and this record. Especially when we were practicing Willpower and I lost it halfway through the first run through.

Willpower is about being kicked around by my so-called “friends” and guys that have been in my life. It’s about keeping on course, despite everyone telling you it’s not worth it, that you’ll never make it, that you aren’t good enough. It’s about knowing your own worth and not letting people tell you otherwise. It’s very uplifting, or at least, that’s what it’s supposed to be. But I couldn’t hold myself together and just started crying. I don’t cry often. I’m a strong, independent young woman. I don’t cry. But looking at these three boys and singing about the crappy friends I’ve had, I lost that nerve I’ve held on to for so long.

And when I get back to my hotel after spending the day in one room, I shower and relax for an hour by watching mind numbing television shows. After that, I return to my job and keep my fans up to date using Tumblr posts and on video chats. I have seriously the best fans in the world, my little Bowletts. They’re so supportive.

Seriously, the best. One of my very first Bowletts, the one who started the Clary Bowen street teams, actually calls me whenever she feels like it. She had a hard time at home when we met so I gave her my phone number to call me if she ever needed help. Now, that she’s out of that house, she calls me whenever she’s lonely or thinks I might be. I’d give my phone number to all of my fans, if I had enough time to talk to all of them. They are all just so wonderful and whenever I try something new, with a song or on my youtube channel, they’re there to cheer me on. I could never have asked for anything

Sitting in bed at the end of the first week of being in the studio, I just reflected on everything that had happened. Everything since the beginning. I opened up a new text post on Tumblr, clicking on K-9.

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall.

I am the luckiest gal alive. The record isn’t even close to being finished but it’s good. Trust me on this, guys, it’s good. I want to record forever but I want you to hear it. I’m so torn. I want this to be reality but I don’t want to stop. I want to get out and promote the album and see all your beautiful faces! Are you guys excited? I hope you are. I am. I’m so excited! I can’t wait for this. I promised you big things, right? Big things, Bowletts!

Xoxo.

Oh, remember, tonight, 11pm PST, stickam.com/claryandthebowletts. Be there. I’m playing a new song tonight! You’ll be the first to hear it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go. :) I'm going to shower. Naked. ;)

Lovers;
rawrritsjess
RAWRFAYCE
rivals are insane
faganlovesmayday


Bless your face. If you sneezed during this chapter, bless you.
Allons-y!