Status: I'm baaaaaaaack!

Forever & Always.

I'd End My Days With You, In A Hail Of Bullets.

It surprised me that, although MCR's performance was by no means brilliant, Gerard's voice still drew me in like it had when we were younger. When I listened to his voice it was possible to forget what I had seen backstage. I could pretend we were just kids again, at the band's first gig - a time when all of us were hopeful and foolish. When we believed we could take on the world and remain unharmed. 

Oisín's face all lit up with happiness as he watched his favourite band perform onstage. Seeing him like that made me ecstatic. The young boy was quickly earning himself his own space in my heart. 

"Okay guys, this is our last song," Gerard spoke into his microphone and I winced when I heard him slur and run his words together. "It's called Demolition Lovers and I'd like to dedicate it to someone who was once very special to me. Ciara Johnson - you're still the only person I'd be willing to end my days in hail of bullets with."

The grin I'd had all through their performance literally dropped off my face. My throat constricted and I fought the urge to break down in uncontrollable sobs. I had been right all along - this was the song he had written for us, our song. 

"Ciara, is he talking about you ?" Oisín shouted in my ear over the sound of the soft intro being played through the speakers. 

I shot him an incredulous look and laughed, "Why would he be talking about me?"

He laughed with me as if he realised how absurd his question had been, "I dunno, dumb question I guess."

We returned our focus to the band onstage. Gerard strutted across the stage as he sang. He was so comfortable in front of the crowd. He belonged onstage. It was like he became a completely different person once he was in front of an audience. Gone was the shy, slightly nerdy Gerard I had always known, instead before me was a sexy, raven-haired rock god. 

"I'll meet your eyes,
I mean this...
FOREVER!"


Gerard all but screamed out the final lyrics of the song and I could've sworn he'd met my eyes whilst doing so. 
The band departed the stage swiftly and despite many chants for 'one more tune', they did not reappear to play an encore. Overhead lights came on and the crowd slowly began to disperse, many grumbling about the lack of even a one song encore. 

"We'll wait 'till the crowd's gone," I told Oisín, my arm around his shoulders to prevent him being washed away in the current of people. " I don't want to lose you in the crush."

I stood with my back to the stage, leaning against the barrier as I watched the fans leave the small venue. It was nearly empty by now and I was about to tell Oisín it was time to go when the teen pulled on my arm. 

"It's Frank! Look Ciara!" He whispered excitedly in my ear. 

Despite already meeting the band Oisín was still in complete awe of the five rockstars. 
He pulled on my arm again so that I was forced to turn and face the now near empty stage. There was only one person standing upon it. It was Frank, grabbing a leas from near his mike stand. He saw us watching him and raised a tattooed finger to his lips, shooting a meaningful look at the few fans that were still making their way to the venue's exit. His green-hazel eyes were tired looking and he seemed fit for bed. He obviously didn't want to have to deal with the crazy fan-girls that appeared to form a rather large percentage of their fan base. 

"Hey kid," It was crazy how his faint Jersey accent could make me homesick about a place I'd only really spent a matter of months living in. "Did you enjoy the show?"

Oisín nodded shyly as Frank approached the edge of the wooden stage and sat down, his jean clad legs dangling off the edge. "It was amazing."

A smile appeared on Frank's face, transforming him into his teenage self, that crazy boy whom I'd loved dearly, "Thanks. That means a lot. Actually, I've got something for you." He reached his hand into the pocket of his ripped blue jeans and pulled out a guitar plec, "Have this, kid."

Oisín reached out a shaking hand and took the piece of black plastic from Frank's outstretched fingers. His eyes were wide with shock as he fumbled over a thank you, "Uh...I...I don't know what to say. T...thank you dude. This is...it's so awesome."

Frank chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, "It's fine. But, you know what? I've got something else for you. Go run over to the merch stand and tell the dude - Tommy, I think his name is - that Frankie sent you over to get you and your Mom hoodies on the house."

Oisín didn't even question the rockstar, just ran off to the merch booth that Frank had gestured towards. 

After watching the young boy running away for a moment or two, I turned back to the short man sitting near me. 
"Mom? Really? Do I look old enough to have a kid his age?"

He blushed, a light pink dusting his tanned cheeks, "No! Of course not! I just didn't know what the relationship was and...well I blanked."

I giggled and shook my head at his silliness. He was definitely the same old Frankie. 

"So is he your little brother?"

"Nope."

"Nephew?"

I just shook my head in response. 

"Cousin?"

"Uh-uh," I shook my head again, fighting the urge to laugh at the exasperated look on his face. 

He groaned, "Ugh! I don't know! How do you guys know each other?"

I shrugged nonchalantly, "I'm a temporary counsellor in his school."

It wasn't the full truth but I wasn't going to tell him everything. Some things are private and, even he had once been one of my best friends, I wasn't going to tell him private things about the likes of Oisín. 

His eyes widened, "Really? I would never have guessed that. You look too, I dunno, rocker to be a counsellor? Something like that."

A giggle escapes my lips and my hand came up in an attempt to muffle it. 

Frank cocked his blonde and black head to the side, a fond smile on his lips, "You remind me of someone, an old friend."

My heart began thudding in my chest at the thought of Frank discovering who I was, "But you're Frank Iero," I laughed nervously. "You meet tonnes of fans everyday, why would I remind you of someone?"

He shrugged, looking down at the floor, "I dunno, you just seem real familiar."

Oisín suddenly reappeared beside me and handed over a black zip-up hoodie with the word 'Revenge' written in red across the front. It was a nice hoodie and I actually wanted wear it. 
I reached out and took the young boy's small hand in mine, preparing to leave. Hopefully before Frank figured out who I was. 

Frank's green tinted eyes suddenly came up to meet mine, "What's your name? At least tell me that. It'll drive me mad if I don't find out."

I smiled sadly, realising I would have to tell him my identity, "You already know my name Frankie, or a least you should." He stared at me, confusion veiling his pretty eyes, "It's Ciara. Ciara Johnson." I laughed but it sounded sad, "Remember me now Frankie?"

His jaw dropped and he looked like he was going to jump up and embrace me or something. But, before he could even speak I began to walk away, my heart thudding erratically in my chest, making me feel like I was having a heart-attack. 

"Thanks for the hoody Frank. See you around."

Oisín and I left the venue quickly. I ignored both Frank's call for me to come back and Oisín's questioning look. I could hear my heart beating in my ears and I was gasping for breath as I attempted to reason with myself over what had just occurred. I had made the right choice. After all, what harm could Frank knowing who I was do? We were never going to see each other again. Everything was going to be okay. At least that's what I kept telling myself as Oisín and I made our way home. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: MCR, obviously :P
Word Count: I dunno... I'm stuck writing this on my iPod (so I apologise for any mistakes).

So I just re-read the Denon's Lexicon triology by Sarah Rees Brennan. Have any of you guys read them? They're amazing :)
Any book recommendations?

Next up is a chapter from Frank's POV

Neon_Skies_Killjoy
I'm sorry? What did I do? D:
rivals are insane Well Frankie kind of recognised her :P
paint.it.black Awh... Thank you :') Well here's another update. Yeah, I thought it'd be better if he didn't figure out who she was straight away. It's more realistic this way.
Tayyyyyy Yeah they do need to get their shit together... But they will I swear. :)

Comment&Subscribe. <3