My Life After the Concert

The First Night

He got me behind the stage and said,"I really really like you." "Well I kinda love you",I said leaning to kiss him. This was my first kiss his lips felt so warm and he moved and lead me in what to do we needed to do. We ended up at a wall where he was kissing me with His tongue and then he stopped. "Was that suppose to happen?",I asked. "Um I have no idea",He said with a smile and lead me out the door. "Where are we going", I asked. "The hotel",He replied.
When we got there he carried me up to the room and layed me on the couch. "I'll be right back sweety",He told me. I just blushed.
"What are we going to do?",I shouted. "Well I thought we would lay here and watch tv",he said kissing me so sweetly I just laughed when he finished. "Ok", I said flipping thru the channels until I found 'BET' and 'Madea's Family Reunion' was on. "I love Madea and Tyler Perry",we both said at the same time it was kinda creepy.
We had a blast until Nicki got there then I went into my quiet mode, because I'm in love with both of them and I just couldn't stand to hurt neither of them. "Hey Nicki what's took you so long to get back?",Drake asked her. "Well since tonight was the last show of the tour me,Wayne,and SB decided to go out and celebrate!",She replied. "And you didn't tell me why?",Drake asked. "Well I seen you with Jayla and decided to let you have fun",She huffed. "Well we haven't even done anything",I added. "Yea we haven't and I don't really like the fact you went out and didn't tell me Onika!",Drake said getting angry. He accidently pushed me off the couch and Nicki came running over to help me up. "Ow that hurt", I said laughing. "I'm going to follow Nicki to her room and talk to her for a little while is that ok?",I asked Aubrey. "Yes that is",Drake replied.
"Well follow me Jayla",Nicki said so sweetly.
♠ ♠ ♠
sry im taking so long! ive been busy this summer. and dont be a slient reader just comment plz and thx!