My Life After the Concert

After the Wonderful Time I had

Well I was really sweaty when we finished,but I didn't care. I kinda hoped I got pregnat so I'd have a minnie Aubrey. I was sitting on his lap still naked, making out with this really hot man! Like I could kiss his fine ass ALL the time!! "Aubrey I tell him why did you want to do this with me?",I asked concerned. "Well hun I think you very pretty and soo Sexy.",His sexy voice answered me so serious. My mouth dropped to the floor. I was so shocked. That he thought those things about me. "Wow Aubrey I never in a million years thought you or anyone would say something that nice to me...",I replied to him in a quiet tone. He reached over to move my hair outta my face. I got up and put some clothes on. "Are you hungry?", he asked me? "Yes I am",i said. That answer made him get up put on some boxers and he grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. He picked me up and set me in a seat at the bar table thing. He asked me what I wanted to eat just like a gentleman. "Oh don't fix me anything.....but if you want to Id like some scrambled eggs please?",I laughed. Aubrey got out the eggs and started making them. "Hey Jayla want some suryup?"he asked. "yes"i answered with a devious smile as I knew exactly what he was going to do. He walked over to me undid my bra. I got up and layed on the ground, He squirted the suryup down my back. He sat on top of me and started licking it off. It felt amazing he went really slow making my skin tremble. He was laughing and so was I. "That was fun Jay",he said teasing me. I got up and ate my food with a sticky back that he was washing off while I ate. He sat down and finally ate his. Then we got ready to go somewhere he said it was a surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long....