My Life After the Concert

The Surprise

"Close your eyes Jay!", He said. When he said to open them I did and what I saw was Trey Songz, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, and the rest of YMCMB, plus MMG too! "Why did you bring me to them Aubrey?", I asked. He replied," For one I know your like in love with Trey, but you love me more haha. And they rest of them you love as well, especially Nicki and Wayne. "Aubrey thank you soo much I love you!", I said hugging him. Trey come walking over to me with this 'She's sexy' attitude. I was looking at dis man was so sexy. I mean man wow! "Hey there Jayla I'm Tremaine and you look so pretty!", he said to me kissing my hand. I stared at him for a minute then replied,"Thank you Tremaine, I can't believe I'm actaully meeting you!" I walked and looked around Wayne's huge house I turn around and there is Tremaine. He walks up to me and looks me in the eyes and kisses me. I was so amazed by his kiss. His lips so big and they fit amazing against mine. "Tremaine!", I said freaking out,"Why did you kiss me?" He replied," I just think your so beautiful and I'm attracted to you." I blushed. "Well Mr.Neverson.....Lets just say I'm attracted to you too.......",I replied to him very seductively. Then after that I made my way back to the living room to find Aubrey sitting on the couch next to Nicki. I went over there and jumped in his lap. "What do you think your doing?", He said. "Making a cake...What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?", I replied kissing his neck in several different places. "Your gunna get it!!",He replied picking me up and taking me into the kitchen. He started kissing my neck and I was letting him. I wrapped my legs around him and started moaning. "ok lets stop haha. we need to be friendly baby...",I said in between moans. He finally stopped and let me up. I ran into the living room once again. This time Drake following me like a lost puppy. I went and set beside of Trey. I just can't get over how sexy he is. "So Trey do you wanna come over to my place and have supper with me, Aubrey, and Onika?, I asked him. He gave me a really fast answer. He replied," Of course when do you want me to be there?" "How about seven?", I told him. "I'll be there",He answered. Then I motioned for Aubrey to come on we went back to his place and I started the feast that we would be having.
♠ ♠ ♠
ill take forever on this too