Read Between the Lines

Chapter One

"Why do you think your fit to be Justin Bieber's assistant?" Scooter Braun asked me.

It was a warm Tuesday in May. Summer had just began. I was sitting in some office at a recording studio in L.A. Sitting across from me was Scooter, Usher, and Justin Bieber. Yeah the famous people.

There was a ad out asking for a new assistant for Justin.

"Well, I hear your going on a world tour. I wanna see the world. And I need money pronto. I figure assistaning a famous pop singer with tons of cash would help me not be poor." I said simply. Scooter raised an eyebrow. Usher shook his head. Justin chuckled.

"Your right. We are willing to pay the new assistant 250 a week."

"Just 250? I was expecting 500."

"Moving on. Elena, how do we know your not gonna take photos of me naked or looking dumb and put them on the internet...or sell my used things? Or give my number out?" Justin asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please Bieber. I don't wanna see your weiner, so that means no naked photos. In my opinion, some of the pictures the paparazi takes of you looks dumb anyways so they don't need my help. I don't exactly wanna touch any of your used things, so I'm not gonna sell them. And I doubt any normal person would actully want your number. And I don't think mental patients can use a phone." The room grew silent.

"Okay, get out." Scooter said pointing to the door. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"No, wait!" Justin exclaimed.

"JB, what are your doing?" Usher asked. Justin smiled at me and ignored him.

"Elena Diamond? Your hired."

And that's how I became Justin Bieber's personal assistant.
♠ ♠ ♠
new.