Read Between the Lines

Chapter Two

"So, this is the tour bus." Scooter said as we walked into the large bus.

"Obviously." I mumbled. He gave me a sharp look.

"Sweet! It's bigger than the last one!" Justin exclaimed, running past us.

"I've seen bigger. Ever saw the Jonas Brother's tour buses? Huge as fuck."

"Diamond. Stop." Scooter said. I could tell me and him would never be friends.

"Braun, you aren't my boss. Bieber is. So, I don't have to listen to you." He groaned. Justin walked in just then.

"I'm going to the bus I'm sharing with Justin's mom." Scooter mumbled and he stomped off.

"Hold up. I have to share this bus alone with you?" I asked Justin. He nodded.

"Yeah, until we get to Seattle. Then my friend Ryan is coming."

"When will we be in Seattle?"

"About a week and a half."

"Okay."

"So, what's up?" Justin asked, sitting on the bright blue sofa located in the living room area.

"Your my boss. Bosses don't ask their employees what's up."

"I'm a cool boss though."

"Keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day it will come true."

"Hey, I'm a Grammy award winning artist. I have two albums that went platinum. I'm wanted by every teenage girl in the country. I think that's pretty cool."

"Wow. Conceited much?"

"Not conceited. Just confident."

"Yeah. Okay."

"So, I guess you wanna get settled?"

"Yep. So where am I sleeping?"

"I figured you wouldn't wanna share a room with me or Ryan, so I decided you get the single room."

"Oh, well thanks." That was nice of him.

"Welcome. It's the room all the way to the back of the bus.

"Well, where's yours?"

"Come on, I'll give you the grand tour of the bus."

So, let me give you a mental picture. You walk into the bus and look to your right. You see a curtain. Go into the curtain and there is the bus driver, Tedd. Look straight you see the sofa. hanging on the wall on the side of the door is a huge flat screen TV. go to the left and walk a few steps and your in the small kitchen. There's a oven, fridge, microwave, and a small booth table. Go down the small hall connected to the kitchen. On the left is the door for the bathroom. On the right is the door for the room where there is a set of bunk beds for Justin and his friend. Then at the very end of the hall is my room. It has a single bed and some drawers. All I really need.

"So, like the bus?" Justin asked as we walked back to the living room. I shrugged.

"Eh. It's okay. Good enough."

"Don't lie. You know you love it."

"I'm not a liar."

"Sure."

"Ugh. Kiss my ass Bieber."

"I'd love to. Bend over please." I shoved him onto the sofa and walked to my room, closing the door behind me. I layed down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Could I handle this for 3-4 months?"

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up and it was 9:00 at night and the bus was moving. I slowly sat up and grabbed my phone from the side of me.

From: Justin D. Bieber.
7:45 p.m.

Elena? Are you awake? I need you to do some assisting!

From: Justin D. Bieber.
8:07 p.m.

ELENA. I NEED MY ASSISTANT. WAKE YOUR ASS UP.

From: Justin D. Bieber.
8:47

ELENA DIAMOND. WAKE UP AND DO YOUR JOB OR I'M NOT GONNA PAY YOU.

I rolled my eyes and walked out my room.

"Bieber, what do you need?" I asked as I walked into the living room. He was lying on the sofa watching Spongebob. Lame ass.

"I'm hungry. Make mac n' cheese." He demanded. I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you seriously that lazy?"

"No. But I seriously don't know how to make macaroni. Your my assistant anyways. So make me food." I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen part. I found everything I needed and cooked the mac n' cheese. When it was ready I served Bieber a plate, then myself.

"Your welcome." I said sarcastically after a few minutes. We were at the booth table, sitting across from each other.

"Thank you, Elena."

"Mhm."

We finished our food then I cleaned the dishes.

"I'm going to sleep. Long day tomorrow." Justin said.

"Kay. I guess I'll go lay down and listen to Pandora on my phone till I fall asleep. Night, Bieber."

"Good night, Diamond." We walked to our rooms and closed the doors. I don't know how I was still tired, but I was.

I layed in my bed and snuggled under the covers. I popped my headphones in my ears and pressed the Pandora application on my phone.

After one song, I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
, feedback.