‹ Prequel: When You Were Young

I Can't Remember That Was Us

You Ain't Got No Pancake Mix

"Matty, sweetheart, what did you do with the remote?" I asked him as I looked in between the cushions on the couch. I needed to tell him something important, and it was something I didn't want to tell him with a Slayer music video blaring through the house.

"It should be there." He replied, barely looking away from the 'Metallica' book he was reading. I rolled my eyes as I noticed the remote on the floor, halfway under the couch. I grabbed it pressed the 'off' button to turn the racket off.

"Hey, I was watching that!" he complained, finally looking up.

"No, you were reading." I argued.

"Yeah, but I was still listening to the music."

"Yeah, but I have a headache. So boom." I argued. Matt then chuckled at me.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" I asked, a smile playing at the end of my lips.

"You... you said 'So boom.' It was kind of funny." he replied, chuckling again. I laughed a little and turned around, trying not to let him know that I was amused.

"Hayleigh, I know you're laughing."

"Fine, you caught me!" I said, turning around and smiling widely at him.

He then put his book down on the edge of his chair and stood. He walked over next to me and I just looked him in the eyes as he moved closer and closer. I thought he was going to hug me, but he grabbed me and picked me up. I squealed a little because I was surprised.

"Matt! PUT ME DOWN!" I choked out between laughs.

"Say it! Say the magic words!" he beckoned, I rolled my eyes.

"Never!" I said, calming down a bit. He then began to tickle my sides, which made me squirm and laugh even harder.

"SAY IT!" he yelled again.

"Okay, okay..." It was hard to get the words out because he was tickling me and i was still laughing uncontrollably.

"Matt Sanders is fantastic in bed and he rocks my world!" I yelled, still laughing.

"...and what else?" he asked after he stopped tickling me for a second.

"The most manly and handsome man I've ever seen. There, you happy now?" I said, feeling a little dizzy.

"That's good enough, I suppose." he said, finally letting me down. I smiled and took his hands.

"There's something I need to tell you...It's kind of important." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"What is it babbbyyy?" he cooed, kissing my cheek, smiling just as much as I was.

"You guys got any pancake mix?" Jimmy said, bursting in the front door.

"I told you not to give him a key." I mumbled jokingly. Matt just smiled at me.

"I don't think we have any, but you can look." I told him as he stormed past us, not even realizing that he was interrupting something.

"YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!" I heard him yell from the kitchen.

"Now, tell me. What is it that's so important?" Matt asked me, smiling again and kissing me lightly on the lips.

"I'm having a baby." I blurted out, wanting to tell him before Jimmy entered the room again.

"WE'RE PREGNANT?!?!" Jimmy yelled, running out of the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while, and I apologize for that... but I know you've all been waiting for it! So here it is. Tell me what you think!

You should also read this story: Drenched In Sin.... because it's awesome and it's a Matt story...and I'm in it! (: