‹ Prequel: When You Were Young

I Can't Remember That Was Us

Quick Wits Got a Room at The Ritz

"Hey you guys, guess wha-" Jimmy started to say but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw us wrapped in each others arms. We were also naked, but we were covered up with the sheet. 

"You know, you are already pregnant. You don't have to try anymore." Jimmy said, looking at me and putting his hands on his hips. 

"Oh, I know. That's not why we did it." I said with a smirk.  

"Dude! What if you get your baby pregnant?!" Jimmy asked with wide eyes. 

"I don't think-" I started to say but Jimmy cut me off. 

"I'm gonna google that shit!" Jimmy yelled before running out the door. 

"No! Don't do it!" I yelled after him. 

"He's gonna fuck my computer up again." I said, looking over at Matt. 

"Let him. I'll buy you a new one." he said, wrapping his arms around me. 

"I know, but I have important shit on there." I said, pushing myself away from him and getting out of the bed. He just groaned and turned over on his back. I quickly pulled some clothes on before rushing to my office. Jimmy was sitting at the computer looking completely occupied. 

"How do you do this shit?!" Jimmy asked without looking up. 

"You don't. You just stand up...slowly and back away from the computer." I told him, holding both of my hands up. 

"Okay...like this?" he asked, standing and backing up slowly. 

"Yeah, just like that. Now turn left and walk that way, slowly." I told him. I almost started to laugh, but no, that will make him get excited and break something. He then turned left a little too quickly, swinging his arm too far and pushing my white lamp off of the table. 

"Oops." he said as it hit the ground. Somehow, though, it didn't break. 

"You're an animal!" I yelled jokingly as I ruffled his hair. He smiled sheepishly and picked the lamp up and put it back in it's original place. 

"Come on, let's go jump on the bed and make Matt get up!" Jimmy said, running ahead of me. I just laughed and took my time making it to my room. I laughed some more when I walked into my room to see Matt, clothed, with Jimmy in a head lock. You could tell that they were just messing around, though.  When Matt spotted me, he immediately let go of Jimmy. Jimmy laughed some and walked over to me. 

"I leave you two to bask in happiness." he said with a full blown smile. I smiled back at him as he left. 

"Hayleigh, you're glowing." Matt told me with a content look. 

"Because I'm happy. I love you." I said, smiling brightly and wrapping my arms around him. He then lifted me up and held me bridal style. 

"I love you. What do you say we...head out to San Francisco, get a room at The Ritz, you'll have grape juice, I'll have champagne and we celebrate the beginning of our little family." Matt proposed to me with a fake accent. 

"That sounds amazing, Mr. Sanders." 

"Yes it does, Mrs. Sanders." he said, kissing me on the cheek and then letting me down. 

"Go get ready, sweetheart." he told me before walking into the closet. I noticed that he took his cell phone out as he walked in. I walked over next to the closet to listen. I know I shouldn't, but I just have to know. 

"Brian, can you let the guys know that I can't come in to the studio today...yeah, well, I just found out that my beautiful wife is pregnant!...thanks, man...Yeah, I'll pay for it myself...yeah man, I'll go...I don't know about Hayleigh, though, she gets a little sea sick..." I stopped listening because I don't need to anymore. He has definitely regained my trust. I rushed to the bathroom to start getting ready. 

I feel so complete and happy now. I'm with the love of my life and I am having his child, there isn't anything else in the world that I want more than that. But the thing is, I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that I just can't shake...
♠ ♠ ♠
Something bad is coming. Can you guess?