Status: Keep or Kill ?

Good Girl Gone Bad

003

We walked down the white marble floors. Mrs. Anderson, the nurse, was walking fast while I was taking small steps.

I wasn’t looking forward to meeting somebody who had killed. I knew I was no one to talk but, I bet he did it for joy, not for the same reason I did. I wanted away from my father, for him to suffer a slow and painful death. That’s what he got.

When we reached the room, the nurse looked at me. I could tell she was excited but nervous at the same time.

She was the only person the seemed to believe the story of my father. She told me story’s of how her father was never around for her. She had a sad life but I didn’t feel sorry for her. She was never beat or rapped. She didn’t understand pain I had felt.

She opened the door and stepped in. I walked in behind her.

There he was. Tan, black hair, muscular, and beautiful blue eyes. We locked eyes and I felt a shock go through my body.

We must have been starring for a while because the nurse cleared her throat.
“I’ll leave you two alone to get to know each other”
“Okay” We said at the same time.

He smiled at me and I went weak in my knees.

“Hey I’m Evan” With those three words, he had my heart.