Status: Updates might take a while but it's alive

An Unexpected Something New

Things happen for a reason, right?

Every step you take in life is all predestined, everything you do, whether it be big or small, leads you to where you're meant to go...no matter how unexpected it might be?

That's what Sidney Crosby is about to find out. After showing up to the wedding of a casual friend he finds out that the groom, Buffalo's Derek Roy, has stood up his bride to be. The unfathomable act has Sidney shaken up, but it's not like he was close to either the groom or the bride, so it's easy for him to put it in his back pocket and move on.

Until weeks later when he runs into Hannah--the jilted bride Derek left behind.

What happens when you try to fight the fact that sometimes things happen so that you get a second chance? Sidney and Hannah are about to find that out... the question is, will they realize it before it's too late?

*LIke I've said before, I don't own Sidney Crosby or any other hockey player out there. Though I'd happily accept them as belated bday gifts.*

This is completely fiction. I hope you enjoy it.
  1. I have to be somewhere tomorrow morning.
  2. Wait til you see her in person
  3. that’s the chick he stood up
  4. You could have introduced yourself you know. I don’t bite
  5. We're friends. Right?
  6. You have to tell me more about the whole never having had sex before thing
  7. After what I’ve been through it’s gonna take a lot more than a hockey player with an ego to scare me
  8. I’m kissing her by the end of the night. Mark my words.
  9. I know you’ve thought about it Crosby. You want to take it from me?
  10. You’re in love with her.
  11. Don’t go
  12. Let him think what he wants.
  13. I’m not the one who slept with someone else last night
  14. All I know is that I never felt for Derek the way I feel for you
  15. I should have told you that a long time ago but I was scared
  16. Sid it’s perfect. It’s too much.
  17. You’re just saying this because you’re a drunken asshole right now
  18. Our future together is more important and I couldn’t be gone not knowing
  19. Sid you need to understand that it’s just as hard for me.
  20. ...I wouldn’t feel right doing it after what happened tonight.
  21. Believe it or not we’ve got amazing memories stored away in this place...
  22. You win, you should know that by now
  23. If it was easy I wouldn’t love her this much
  24. I’m saying we might have rushed into this.
  25. What was I supposed to do? Sit around and wait for you to call me?
  26. I don’t know what I want, I just know I want you.
  27. I actively think about marrying her. Every single day.
  28. I want to end it on a high note, not a bad one.
  29. This is so much more than I ever hoped for
  30. I couldn’t wait to tell you for another two days