Status: Updates might take a while but it's alive

An Unexpected Something New

Sid it’s perfect. It’s too much.

My heart pounded a little harder as I got myself situated and crawled out of bed. Hannah waited for me by the door and I grabbed her hand and kissed the top of her shoulder as she led the way down to the kitchen. She was so graceful, the way she moved even if it was simply down the staircase, had me completely mesmerized. I gave her hand a little squeeze and felt my heard swell when she did the same back.

I almost didn’t care at that point what it was that changed her mind all I needed was the fact that she loved me back, that she finally told me what I’d been aching to hear. I didn’t want to come down from the high she’d given me, especially if there was something bad coming with the good. This was our beginning, though. I needed to listen to what she was going to say even though the fact that she hadn’t just told me already had me breathing a little harder.

“Han talk to me,” I pleaded as she went to distribute food onto our plates. I knew her by this point and whatever she wanted to tell me she was trying to avoid for whatever reason and I hated it.

“Well dinner didn’t get too cold,” she looked up at me with a smile completely ignoring my request. I was starting to get frustrated with her and the way she was acting. She had a way of driving me completely crazy which could be a good and bad thing.

“Hannah!” I raised my voice only a little and she looked up at me startled. I walked over and put my hands on her waist gently spinning her around away from the table and into me. “Please talk to me.”

Hannah looked down at the ground bashfully and took a deep breath before looking back into my eyes. “It wasn’t like I didn’t want to be with you, you know.”

I nodded slowly and leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. “I know.”

“I was scared because of what I’d been through with Derek and I was so afraid you’d do that to me. I pushed you away because I loved you so much,” she wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up into my eyes with such vulnerability I wanted nothing more than to protect her.

“I think deep down I knew that Han,” I did. I knew she loved me back but without the confirmation coming from her I felt like I was trapped in the dark. Now that she’d finally let her guard down I felt like a fucking champion. I’d won the lottery.

“When you were gone I hated myself for not telling you, for pushing you away. I thought about calling you every second of every day. I watched all your games and prayed you somehow knew how I felt… but I didn’t have the nerve to tell you, until…”

“Until what?”

“Yesterday I got a surprise visit.”

“Oh?”

“Derek stopped by and surprised the crap out of me.” The mention of him being here with her made my skin tingle with rage but I didn’t want to show her my insecurity. My colorful mind immediately jumped to horrible conclusions of him touching her and kissing her and it made my stomach churn. I swallowed hard and nodded my head urging her to continue.

“You know if we don’t eat it really is going to get cold,” she tried to change the topic but I wasn’t about to let that happen. “Hannah, I don’t care about that right now.” I took her by the hand and dragged her into the living room and onto the couch. “What did he do?” I sat down and watched as she tucked her leg under her and got comfortable. I was happy that she held my hand the entire time. The feeling of her skin on mine awakened me in ways I’d never known before.

“Nothing, that’s the thing Sid. He didn’t do anything wrong. He told me how much you love me and he told me to give you a shot.” She ran her hand over the fabric of the couch and rested her other hand softly on my cheek. “It was so hard to believe he was here saying these things, going to bat for you. He told me what I already knew I just needed to hear it.” She looked in my eyes and cocked her head. “I realized that if he was telling me you weren’t going to hurt me then I had nothing to hide behind anymore. You…you aren’t Derek and I shouldn’t treat you like you are.”

“I’ve been begging you to do that Han, why wouldn’t you trust me? Why would you wait until Derek told you to?” I loved what I was hearing but I wasn’t sure I loved the reason why. I appreciated Derek going to bat for me. I did. But her history with him freaked me out. I didn’t want her trust in me to come simply from Derek’s meddling.

“It wasn’t that I came to this conclusion because of Derek. I already knew. I just needed to hear it. I love you,” she leaned in and nuzzled her nose against mine settling my emotions more than she probably realized. “I love you so much. I just had a hard time believing that it would be different, that you wouldn’t do what he did. Then I realized I was really hiding behind the fact that I was so deep in it with you that I didn’t know how to handle it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I told you Sid. I was with Derek, yes. But I didn’t love him, I didn’t want him the way I do you.” God, her sitting there with one leg tucked under her and the way she looked at me so nervous only served to make me want her more. I rested my hand on her thigh and couldn’t decide mentally if I wanted to take Derek out to dinner next time I saw him as a thank you. I never would have expected him to do something so…selfless, but I was impressed. Maybe he really did love Hannah, maybe he really was sorry for what he’d done and wanted to redeem himself the best way he could. He knew. He might not have liked it, but he knew that I wasn’t going to let her go if she’d give me the chance to prove it.

One thing I realized was that now her and I were together. I finally got what I’d been wanting. There were no secrets and no games. It was real and it was exciting, but I had to up the ante. I wanted her to know without a shadow of a doubt that I wasn’t going to hurt her, that I really was different, and I was going to knock her socks off everyday if I had to so that she would never get away. I leaned in and kissed her passionately, spreading her legs with my knees and crawling in-between them putting my weight on her. I knew we’d just come downstairs from exploring each other’s bodies but I couldn’t get enough of her. I had been waiting so long to have her this way and now that she was mine I wanted to lose myself in her.

Hannah leaned back and moaned as I traced my lips down her cheek and nibbled at her neck. I made my way back up and kissed her on the lips before putting the tip of my nose on hers. “What’s wrong?” she moaned as I breathed heavily looking at the gorgeous creature I was enthralled with kind of shocked I had the self-control to pull my lips off her.

“I need to ask you something.” It was the one thing that was bothering me about her little revelation. I didn’t want to stop the assault on her body or move my hands off her waist but I needed to know just for my own peace of mind. “Hannah…did you not believe I loved you? Did you not believe it until Derek told you?”

She wiggled beneath me and shook her head. “No. I knew you did. I knew a long time before you told me. Just like I hope you knew a long time before I told you. It was just overwhelming Sid. I never expected any of this and when you came along it didn’t take long to realize you were what I wanted.”

I smiled at her and tucked a strand of her golden hair behind her ear before leaning in and pressing my lips to hers. This time I wasn’t going to take them off.

*****

The weeks after that day were nothing short of perfect. I had the girl I was crazy about, the only girl I’d ever loved and she was incredible. Everything about her had me on my knees. Her kisses, her touch, her smile…it was nearly impossible for me not to cop a feel and get a good luck kiss before every game. When I looked up and saw her in the stands it made me want to be better. I wanted to be perfect for her in every way possible.

I had a plan all set up and ready to go. I was taking her back to my place after the game and I wanted to blow her away. I was nervous that it wouldn’t go the way I wanted it to but I wasn’t about to spoil it for her. I couldn’t wait to scoop her up into my arms after the game and head back to my house. I wanted to see her eyes light up and her mouth curl into a precious smile. I would go to the ends of the earth if I could see her like that every second of the day.

“Why are you acting so weird baby?” she cuddled into me from the passenger seat and rested her head on my shoulder before reaching up and teasing me by nibbling seductively at my neck. I could feel my cock begin to stir with her hot breath on my skin and her tongue dragging across my neck and up to my ear.

“What do you mean? How am I acting weird?” My breath was hitched from being so damn turned on and she knew it too. I knew I was being weird but it was only because I was so anxious to get her home, though I couldn’t tell her that yet.

“You’ve barely said anything to me the entire way home,” she breathed into my ear. “You’re beginning to make me think you don’t want me with you right now.”

“That couldn’t be further from the truth.” Oh if she only knew… but we were only a few minutes away at this point and I was getting anxious in the drivers seat.

“You promise? Everything is alright?” I wrinkled my brow confused as to what had her so insecure. “Yeah,” I turned my head and kissed her forehead. “What’s wrong with you? You never say things like that baby.”

I could see the wheels turning in her head trying to come up with a quick response but all she mustered up was, “Um, no reason.”

At that point I pulled in my driveway and parked the car. “What’s going on Han? Tell me what you’re thinking in that pretty little head of yours,” I turned to her and put my big hand on her cheek in an attempt to calm whatever was bothering her.

“Well, I’ve just gotten to thinking how good everything has been between us and how happy I am being with you…”

“And that’s a problem?” I asked amused.

“No, no,” she shook her head sincerely. “It isn’t that.”

“Well what’s up? Talk to me.”

“You and me…we’ve been in this amazing relationship for a little while now and I just want to know that you’re…satisfied.” I could see her cheeks turning red and her shyness coming out. My eyes widened and I kind of laughed when I realized what she was asking me.

“Hannah,” I leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “The sex isn’t important to me. You keep me happy in other ways. You have me coming round the clock,” I half joked. “I can’t complain on your methods.”

“Really? It isn’t starting to grate on your nerves?”

“Sweetie, I won’t tell you that I don’t want to have all of you that way. I think about it, believe me I think about it. But that isn’t why I fell in love with you and I respect you. I’m willing to wait because you’re so worth it.”

Her mouth curled up into a smile and she pulled me into her with her hand on the back of my neck. “I love you,” she looked up at me with tears welling in her eyes.

“I love you too, but can we please go inside?” I couldn’t wait any longer or I was going to explode.

She nodded her approval and I practically jumped out of the car and met her on her side. I took her hand and dragged her to the front door, my heart pounding with excitement to see her reaction to all the work I’d put into this. “Ready?” I uncharacteristically asked as I was about to open the door.

She giggled and shook her head at me, “Yes I’m ready. What the heck is going on?”

I glanced from the door to her face as I pushed it open and saw the genuine reaction I’d been hoping to see. Her eyes lit up and her infectious smile overtook any of the insecurities she’d just revealed to me in the car. She walked deeper into my house and looked around in amazement.

What she was so blown away by was this: I turned my giant house into a private little restaurant for the two of us. I decked the place out with those mini party lights that look like Christmas lights, which made a purely romantic glow. I had red rose petals scattered on the floor with a trail of white rose petals making a trail to our white linen covered private table that was set with roses and candles. Yes, I’ll admit I had a little help from the private maitre d I had hired for the evening who was standing like a vintage classic butler next to the table with a bottle of champagne.

Hannah turned to me in complete shock, “I don’t even know what to say. Sid this is…”

“You like it?” I knew she did but I was dying for her approval anyway.

“I don’t even know how to tell you how much…wow. This is just… this is amazing. Thank you,” she threw her arms around my neck and reached up to kiss me harder than she probably even thought was appropriate in front of the maitre d.

I could feel the wetness from the tears that formed in her eyes on my face as I kissed her back. I held her as tight to me as I physically could. “I wanted to do something special to show you how much I love you. I didn’t want you to doubt because there isn’t anything to doubt. You win, hands down Han. You win everything. I’ll give you whatever you want.”

She smiled kind of in shock and took a second before speaking. “Sid I already have what I want.” She said it like I should have already known and she couldn’t believe I didn’t, but it still made me secretly choke up. “Well you say that now,” I tried to play it off and make light of the seriousness. “Just come here,” I took her hand and led her to the table.

She looked down and saw the jewelry box sitting on her plate. She looked back up at me and shook her head. “Tiffany? I can’t...”

“Just open it,” I urged her on. I felt like it was Christmas morning and I was dying to see her open her present.

She hesitantly reached for the box and slowly unwrapped the little box. She started crying when she saw the white gold chain. It held on it a white gold heart pendant with diamonds hugging the sides and a small sapphire in the middle. “It’s…it’s so beautiful,” she pulled it out of the box and held it up to get a better look.

I put my hands on her waist and delicately kissed her on her temple. “You like it? I did a good job?”

“Sid it’s perfect. It’s too much.” She gushed as she turned to me and searched my eyes clearly shaken.

“No. You’re perfect and I wanted to show you how much I love you. I really do Han, you deserve the best and I want to treat you the way you should be treated.” I melted into her as she immediately kissed me like she was ready to ride my cock. I dug my fingers into her hips and squeezed her with just as much passion. I was ready to pick her up and carry her up the staircase but I realized we had an audience.

“Baby,” I moaned but she didn’t let up. “Hannah,” I tried to back away as much as I didn’t want to. She finally pulled back and caught her breath looking at me disappointed that I’d stopped. “Let’s eat, I’m sure this nice gentleman here doesn’t want to be here for nothing.” I glanced over at the maitre d and he looked away trying to be professional though I could see the approving smirk on his face.

“Okay,” she wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her face into my chest. She took a deep breath before looking up at me. “I love you.”

I leaned down and kissed her quickly with a grin, “I love you too.” She begrudgingly pulled away and sat in the chair that the maitre d pulled out for her as I went to mine. She wasn’t the only one itching to keep going. My cock was hard as a fucking rock but I wasn’t going to let my libido ruin the date I hate planned. This night was for her, and there would be plenty of time to get to that later.

“Oh!” I jumped up and made my way over to Hannah in her chair. “I forgot to put it on you.” I took the necklace from her hand and placed it on her with pride. We both looked at it sitting on her chest and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her one last time before heading back to my seat so we could order our meals. Though it wasn’t easy. She put her hand on the back of my neck and held me to her, kissing me like she was ready to fuck my brains out, but I was a gentleman. She’d made me want to be one. And I took my seat to enjoy our dinner and her company before ravaging her body later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww a little fluff for SId and Hannah....and i didn't even realize it was just in time for Valentines day.

Don't worry, this is the calm before the storm. Sid's a guy...and guys are stupid...so, he's about to get into some trouble.
I hope you like it. I really hope you're still reading (and thank you if you are) and I really, really hope youll take 30 seconds to leave a comment. i love the insight, you don't even know

i'll update soon. :)