Status: Just got the Idea. Might update again if people tell me they like it.

Just a Normal Girl, in an Abnormal World.

First. Date. Ever.

I rolled over in bed and felt the silk sheets against my naked body. I smiled, loving the feel on my smooth skin. "You look like a cat doing that" said the rough voice of my lover. I smiled up at him. He was naked also. "Which is ironic, dogs and cats do play nice with eachother, and when we play, its so very nice" i said back with a sultry glance. He smirked and came to join me on the bed. "I love you so much...i love your voice, you body, your eyes and your..." He didnt finish, he just took my most private part into his mouth and i was submerged into bliss. "Oh, yes. Please, more Lover" He pleased me to no end. Just as i was about to experience Nirvana, he stoped. "Why did you stop?" I asked him dissapointed. He just looked sad then.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.
I slapped the alarm as it went off. Fuck the alarm and who even invented it. I rolled over and felt my sheets. They were far from silk. I looked towards the door, no hot naked guy waiting for me. "I dont usually have such vivid dreams, but i hope i have some more." I rolled out of bed and took a shower, trying to shake the feelings i got whenever i thought about my dream. I put on some green scrubs and tied up my hair before leaving for the day ahead.

"I think its gunna be kind of slow today, just a feeling" said ashley, Brenda and i agreed. It was almost end of shift, and not one person came in. "These are the days i wish i could sleep longer. I mean, we arnt doing anything, yet we get paid like we're ballin" said Brenda, and i laughed. "Thats a good thing, if not, i wouldnt be able to afford my bills. Or my truck, or my cable and so on" "True that, bills suck" "Yup". We all agreed.

At the end of shift i was walking out when Ashley stopped me. "Hey, Me and Brenda are going to Merlotte's, wanna join?" "Sure, ill meet ya'll there" We all went to our cars and met up at the Diner. We walked in and Sookie was the hostest to seat us. "What can i get for ya'll today?" "Chocolate shake and cheeseburger" said ash. "Beer and Chicken friend stake" "Ill have a sweet tea, cheeseburger, and fried pickles" Sookie nodded and took our orders to the kitchen. "So, how do you like our little town so far?" asked Brenda. "Its Fine, iv been coming to this place for the past two nights, i have to say it will prob be an everyday thing" they just nodded. "This is the "cool" place to hang here. Which in itself a sad thing, but we like it" I nodded. "Hey Liz" I smiled up at Sam. "Hey Sam" I blushed. "Hey Ash, Brenda" They smiled back. "How was work today?" he asked everyone, but was looking at me. "It was very slow, no one came in today, which i guess is a good thing, we stil lget paid" i said and ash kind of laughed. "Well thats good, Liz can i ask you something... in private?" "Sure" i got up and followed Sam to the back of the diner by an office. "What did you want to ask me?" i was non stop smiling. "I wanted to know if maybe, i could have your number, and maybe i can take you out sometime. Shrevport isnt that far, and there are some nice places to eat there" "Uhm, sure, here" I put my number into his phone and gave him my address....just in case... "Im off the rest of the week since it was so slow today and ill be on call but...any time is good for me" i smiled and so did he. "Just so im telling you now, im 29, 10 years older than you" "So, age is just a number. Im an adult" at the last part i have him a sexy glance. "Yes, yes you are... well have a nice dinner" I just nodded and went back to the table.

Once i got home i took a hot, long shower. Sometimes a girl just needs a little alone time in a hot shower to make herself feel better. I went to lay down when my phone started to play "What the hell " by Avril. I looked and it was a message from Sam.

"Hey Its Sam"
"Hey Sam, whats up?"
"Just closed the bar, finally getting some alone time"
"Ha nice, work sucks doesnt it?"
"Only sometimes. Sometimes i meet pretty girls named Liz"
"Is that one of the times it sucks? lol"
"No, its one of the times its great"
"Nice"
"So, how does tomorrow sound for the date? I'm having a friend cover for me and i was thinking ill take you to sight see around here and then go to diner and a movie?"
"I didnt know it was a date, but im glad it is. Tomorrow sounds great. Get me around noon?"
"Sure thing. Goodnight Liz"
"Goodnight Sam, sweet dreams"


I rolled over and smiled before i went to sleep. Thinking of Sam. And what would be my first date, ever.

In the morning i woke up and showered and shaved everything that needed to be shaved. I put on my favorite lotion, Sensual Amber, and picked out my favorite Electric blue bra with purple lace, and matching underwear. You never know, i could get some tonight, and i want to match. I didnt really know how to dress. Its Summer, and Sam said sight seeing so i put on a pair of jean shorts and a red tank top with a white cover. (those things that cover your shoulders and have sleeves...) I straightened my waist length hair and put some anit frizz in it because i know first hand from living in Texas what humididy does to straight hair. I put on my purple eyelinger to make my brown eyes pop. I added some pinkish purple eyes shawdow and some purple mascara to complete the look. I checked my watch and it was 10:30. Bummer. I ate some breakfast and played some Madden and then rushed to brush my teeth when i heard a knock at the door. I opened it and i saw same. He was wearing jeans, and he did them justice. He was wearing a red flannel shirt and i kinda giggled at how we matched. "Great minds think alike i see" he just smiled. "So are you ready to go?" he asked and i nodded. We got into his car and started the drive around Bon Temps and he pointed out some things to me. The library, the schools, gas station, some other things id need to know about for living here. Then around 3 we started to head to Shrevport. It was bigger than Bon temps, but not as big as the city im from in Texas. We stopped at a moive theature and couldnt decide on what to watch. "How about that Xmen movie, i havent seen it yet" "Iv seen it, not that great. How about Pirates?" "Iv seen it already, not that great" i laughed a bit. "How about Fast Five, iv seen it already, but i wouldnt mind seeing it again" "Ok, two for Fast Five" the lady gave us the tickets and we went inside. I wanted a drink, and i didnt want Sam to pay for everything today. I ran in line and ordered it and payed before Sam noticed. "Why'd you do that. I would have gotten you a drink" "Yes i know, but i feel bad having you pay for everything" "But thats what guys do when they go on dates, pay for everything" "Oh, well iv never been on a date before so i just kinda...idk lets go watch the movie" i trailed off and Sam followed. He didnt talk till we took our seats. "So, this is your first date?" he asked and i blushed. "Ya... im a complete loser, i know" "You are far from a loser, Liz. Im honored that im the first man to take you on a date" i blushed and fasced the screen as the movie started. About half way through i was reminded why i love this movie so much when "Dom" was in his muscle shirt. "Damn.." i mumbled to myself but i think Sam heard, and i blushed. "You like guys with muscle?" he asked. "I like guys that can be able to take care of me. Plus, muscles are always a tern on." i said and he just nodded. "But um, guys that dont have buldging muscles are good too" i smiled at him and he laughed. "I have more muscle than you think i do" "you'll have to show me some time" i said looking into his eyes. "Yes, i will" we turned back to the movie and he put his arm around my shoulder and i put my head on his.

When the movie was over Sam took us to a nice little reatruant and he ordered a beer, and i got a sweet tea, like always. I saw they had gator bites and i just had to get them. "Sam, can we get these and an appitizer. I had some in florida once and they were so good" i said bitting my lip. "Sure, i like them too" i smiled and he ordered them. "So, tell me a little about yourself" Sam said. "Well, im a nurse, im a texan born and bred, if you couldnt tell already. My dad works at the Base down in Corpus, he's a piolet, and a teacher at the university. My mom well...i never met her.. I have a half sister and two beautiful nieces, and a nephew on the way. I used to be heavy into drugs when i was younger, but iv been sober 2 years now, from drugs and alcohol. My favorite color is purple. I like all types of music, and im starting to like you. Is that enough info?" i asked back and Sam just smiled. "Ya, that's enough. I gues ill tell you abit about me then. I was adopted but left around 16. Iv travled alot and settled down in bon Temps because it seemed like a nice place to raise a family. I started Merlotte's, but never started the family. my favorite color is red, i like country and rock, and i like you" i smiled at his last statment. The food was brought out and we ordered our entre, Sam got catfish, and i ordered a salad with shrip, and lots of ranch dressing. We mostly stayed quiet after that. Not an awkward quiet, but a nice quiet. We were enjoying our meal together and so far this has been the best date i have ever been on, even though its the only one iv ever been on. After sharing a dessert, chocolate cake, with chocolate icing, with cholocate chips, and chocolate sause with vanilla ice cream, we took a short walk around the buisnesses and shops that were still open. We passed by a club called FANGTASIA and i wanted to go in. "Can we Sam? Iv never been to a vampire bar before, i just want a small peak, please?" i asked with my million watt smile. "I dont know. There are some tough people in there, plus i dont really like the owner" "Please Sam, just a small peak. If you dont come with me today, ill just have to come bymyself some other time" i said looking strait at him, he sighed. Sweet victory. "Fine, we can have one drink, and we are leaving" "Thanks so much" i hugged him and gave him a kiss before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the entrence.

A Blonde vampire was at the door checking id. I pulled mine out and she cept staring at me. "Hello, my name is pam...Hi Sam" she said as she glared at Sam. "Hey" he said back. "If you need anything while your here, just let me know" She winked and i just smiled. "we walked in and everything was red and black. i really loved how it was all set up. I noticed there were more humans, and only 5 vampires here. Sam and i went to the bar and he ordered a beer, i asked for a virgin pine colada. We sat next to each other and rank our drinks and i just watched how everyone interacted. I looked and it seemed the boss of the place was a very, handsome blonde vampire sitting on a stage of sorts. He as wearing a black muscle shirt and leather pants. My god, he has to be the hottest man i have ever seen. Sam is good looking too. But this is a vampire. Pure, raw, vampire . He must be at least 6 something. He caught me staring and glared to my right ,were Sam was. "Come on, lets go say hello" he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me over to Mr. Gives me orgasms just by sight. "Hello Eric, nice to see you again" said Sam. Although i knew it was a lie. "Sam, nice too see you as well. Who is this lovely girl you have with you, your daughter" i knew Sam was glaring, and i took some effence to that remark. "No, im not his daughter, im his date, thank you very much" i said and had to deduct some hotness points for his additude. "My appologies. I have never met you before, and your Texas accent is quiet cute. I like it" i rolled my eyes. "Tell Tough shit. Sam, i think its time we headed back to Bon Temps. It was such a pleasure meetting you tonight, Eric, but im sad to say it will be our last" i took Sam's hand and we left.

Sam walked me to my door. "I actually had a really great time tonigh. Thanks for being my first date Sam" "No problem Liz. Maybe we can do it again sometime?" "abosolutly" Sam started to walk off but i grabbed his arm. "Wont you come in?" i asked. He nodded. I opened the door and turned on the light. "Home sweet home. I plan on painting the walls sometime this week. This is my living room, dining room, kitchen is through there. Guest room, bathroom, my music/art room...and my room" i opened the door and let Sam in. "I'm just gunna change real qwick. Here the remote, you can sit on the bed and relax" i went into the bathroom, and put my clothes in the hamper. I got my black silk robe and put it on over my bra and underwear. It only came to mid thigh. I opened the door and i saw Sam was sitting on the bed. He had taken off his shirt. Man, he did have some muscle. He saw me and his eyes went wide. "Hi" i said walking closer till i stood infront of him. "Hi" he said back. I closed the gap between us and kissed him. his lips were soft, but firm. He was a great kisser, and when i felt his tongue asking for permission, i opened my mouth for him. He pulled me up and lent me on my bed. He was on top of me and his weight on me felt so good. He started to untie the robe and when he did he just started for awhile. "I know im not that in shape or anything.." i started off but was stopped with a kiss. "I think you look, sexy" his vocie dropped an octive and it turned me on. He slid off my robe, and soon my bra and underwear were a thing in the past. His pants and boxer were soon gone as well.

I woke up and felt the sun on my body. My very naked body. I looked down and saw Sam had his arms around my waist, and one behind my head. I turned so i was facing him. I started to kiss his cheek, and his neck untill he woke up. "Id love to wake up that way everyday" "That can be arrange" i kissed him on the lips. "Last night was..amazing" "Yes it was but uhm...we might have a problem" "Why, did i hurt you?" he asked panicked. "No, no, i loved every hour of that but, you forgot an important thing" i said and i think he got the hint. "Of shit, im sorry, i didnt even think to bring one with me" "Its ok, im on the pill, but next time..." "So there is going to be a next time?" Sam asked. "Well, if you want there to be" i said, blushing. "Yes, i want there to be"
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so chapter 2. Kind of a filler i guess maybe? I would have made a full out sex scene, but i didnt want to have to change the rating. i probably will though, because there is some strong language in here. or will be. Hope you like it, i enjoy writing this. Messare or comment = )