Status: I don't know what's really going on here... so updates will come whenever :P

This Is Just a Story of a Broken Soul

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

I woke up and smiled to still see Jimmy lying next to me. He had his moth wide open and was snoring softly. I lent my head on Jimmy's chest, looking up at his face. I noticed he had a new bruise on his cheek. I hated Matt for doing this to him, how could he? Jimmy was the sweetest person I had ever met.
I looked at the clock, it was just gone 7, I decided to get up and make Jimmy some breakfast, he looked very thin, like he always did when he got back from 'work'. I wasn't stupid, like he seemed to think I was, I knew exactly what he was doing when he said he was working.
I sighed as I opened the fridge and looked at the meagre supply of food. After much searching I found some bacon and some eggs that weren't out of date. Just when I opened the pack of bacon, there was a knock at the door, I assumed it must be the postman because not many people were up at this time in the morning. I was glad for my pyjamas I had stolen a pair of Jimmy's boxers and an old t-shirt of his.
I opened the door and them immediately tried to shut it. It was Matt.
“You might want to open the door Leana” he growled.
“No, leave now please” I answered, trying to sound confident, but it was difficult as I was shaking with fear.
Suddenly, he just opened the door, breaking the chain cleanly in two. He pushed me up against the wall by my neck and snapped “Where's Plague?”
“He's sleeping” I growled back, pissed off that he had dared to walk into our house like this.
“Go and wake him up, or I will” he snarled, pushing me in the direction of the staircase.
I heard footsteps upstairs and Jimmy walked sleepily down the stairs. “What's going on?” he asked.
“Plague, I need to speak to you, and your whore” Matt replied, smiling slightly and looking at me when he said 'whore'.
I looked at Jimmy angrily, he averted his eyes and led Matt into the small front room. Matt sat at the small coffee table, on the tiny sofa.
He put a folder full of papers on the table, smirking, he pulled out a small photograph and passed it to me and he passed another one to Jimmy, “I assume you know who that is?” he grinned evilly.
I looked at the picture and immediately recognised the little girl, how couldn’t I? Her huge bright blue eyes and soft curly hair, she was mine and Jimmy's two year old little girl. Matt couldn’t have found out about her, we had both worked very hard to keep her from him. Currently, she was sleeping in her bedroom upstairs.
“Harlow Lillia Sullivan” Matt read off a piece of paper, he was still smirking. I threw him an evil look. Jimmy just started at the photo in his hands, his face pale under the bruises. “I do not appreciate that you kept this a secret from me Plague”
Jimmy just opened his mouth, no words coming out. I decided to speak for him, “You don't need to know every aspect of his life” I snapped.
“Its just more of an incentive for you to do my work” Matt smirked, looking at Jimmy's horrified expression.
“Please don't hurt her, she's only a little girl” Jimmy begged.
“Mommy?” I heard a soft voice from the doorway. I rushed over to where Harlow was, scooping her up before Matt could get her.
Matt stood up and took a step towards us, “Get away from her” I threatened. Nobody was hurting my daughter.
“Fine, let's go visit Daddy then” he mocked. He started to walk towards Jimmy, who backed quickly into the wall. “Make sure little Harlow sees this” he added. Jimmy had a look of utter terror on his face.
Matt grabbed Jimmy by the neck and started to choke him, Harlow started to cry. “Please leave him alone” I begged.
Matt smirked when he saw Harlow's tear stained face, Jimmy's face was starting to go slightly purple. He smashed Jimmy's head into the wall and let him drop the floor, Jimmy was gasping for air, clutching his neck. Matt smiled and started to walk towards us, I quickly backed away and he just walked out of the front door.
I sighed with relief and rushed in to see Jimmy. He was still sitting on the floor, rubbing his neck. There was a small amount of blood on the broken plaster on the wall. “Are you hurt?” he asked.
“No, he just left” I replied shakily.
I put Harlow on the floor and she ran over to where Jimmy was sitting and threw herself on his lap, “I love you baby girl” Jimmy said quietly.
“Daddy” she sniffed, hugging him tightly. I sat on the floor with them and joined the hug, I hated not being able to feel safe in my own home, and Matt had done that to me.
“Jimmy, we can't go on like this” I sniffed.
“I know, but I don't know what to do” he replied shakily, holding onto us like we were about to disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't beleive 13 readers for just the first chapter :O
Thank you Heart's Death and Durch-Den-Monsun-87 for commenting, this one is for you :D
More comments will be awesome :D
Title from The Mortician's Daughter by Black Viel Brides <3