Status: I don't know what's really going on here... so updates will come whenever :P

This Is Just a Story of a Broken Soul

I've Got a Secret...

With a gulp, I knocked on Vengeance's door. He opened it, his cold green eyes staring at me disgustedly, “What do you want Plague?” he asked.
“Shadows, is... um... after... his... ummm... money” I stuttered.
“Oh is that it? He sighed. I nodded. “Fine, you better come in” he grumbled.
I followed him into the hallway of his very big, very expensive house.
“CHRIST!” Vengeance screamed. Christ, a little guy who was in a similar situation with Vengeance as I was with Matt, came running in.
“Yeah Vengeance?” he answered breathlessly.
“Keep an eye on Plague” he demanded, a sly smirk on his face.
Christ looked confused for a second, then nodded, “Okay” he replied.
Against my better judgement, I followed him. I wasn't stupid, I knew they were planning something, but I also knew that if I didn't follow Christ that Vengeance would probably kill me.
Christ indicated at a chair for me to sit it. Reluctantly, I did.
The room we were in was quite small, and windowless. The only furniture was the chair I was sitting on and another one that Christ was standing behind. There was also a small bedroom cabinet in one corner. The floors were laminated wood and the walls were stone. The whole room seemed creepy.
While we waited for Christ, the light, which was just hanging on a wire, started to flicker menacingly.
I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling nervous.
Vengeance walked in with a wad of money, “Here's Shadow's money” he smirked, then he put it on top of the small dresser. He sat opposite me and started into my eyes.
I gulped, feeling scared.
“Shadows says you kept some secrets from him, and he isn't happy” Vengeance smiled, he pulled a small but sharp knife out of his pocket. He started to twirl it around his fingers, while still staring at me.
He stood up and slowly walked towards me, the evil grin still plastered on his face.
Vengeance stood in front of me and carefully bent down. I whimpered quietly as he pressed the knife to my throat.
Vengeance laughed and stood up, “Fuck, I love to scare people”
I almost sighed in relief as he walked over to the dresser and grabbed the money, he threw it at me and snapped, “Get out of my sight”
I hurriedly walked out of the house, relieved when I reached the end of the road. I tucked the wad of money into my t-shirt, wishing I had brought some sort of bag.
I got back to Shadow's place and knocked on the door.
He opened the door with an unreadable expression on his face.
“You better have the money” he growled.
I nodded and passed it to him.
He pulled me inside and closed the door. He dragged me upstairs and half threw me into a bedroom.
“Wait here” he said softly. This really confused me.
A few minutes later, he came back in. he closed the door behind himself and looked at me lustfully.
Shadows locked the door, I backed into a corner.
“Don't be scared Plague” he whispered, walking towards me.
What I was not expecting was for him to kiss me, and for me to half enjoy it.
Shit. I. Did. Not. Want. to. Be. Enjoying. THIS!
He used his large hands to pull my t-shirt off. He carefully traced the bruises that littered my body with one finger, looking at them regretfully. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest.
He removed his own shirt then pressed his hugely muscular body against my much more skinny one.
He started to nibble at my neck, I moaned to my surprise, it felt too good.
Matt cupped my ass and lifted me up slightly, he pressed my body against the wall with his, I subconsciously wrapped my legs around him.
He continued to nibble at my neck, I could feel myself getting harder and harder. I moaned as he moved one of his hands over to where my hardening dick was and started to rub me through my jeans.
Just as suddenly as he started, he stopped, he dropped me on the floor and told me to go home.
Confused, I put my shirt back on.
I wasn’t gay, but I sure did enjoy that.
Then a horrifying thought hit me, I cheated on Leana.
♠ ♠ ♠
No one commented? Sad Face :(
Title is from Chelsea Smile by Bring Me the Horizon :P
Tell me what you think? Please, so I want to update this!