Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

Waking up without you, it doesn't feel right

Image

**Kenneth's p.o.v**
It's quiet in the house expect for Kade's soft snoring, 2 weeks... it's been 2 weeks since I have talk to Toni. Doesn't she know I love her? I stared at the ceiling and watched as shadows danced above my head, every few minutes I would glance over beside me. Hoping that when I did she would be there glazing at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and smiling at me. But she wasn't there, fresh tears weld up in my eyes and I fought to hold them back. Questions swarmed through my head "Should I call her?" "what would she say?" "Would she hang up on me?" I glanced at the time that read: 11:40

I bit my lip as my hand reached for my phone, I counted silently in my head and waited and then on the third ring she picked up. "Hello.." her voice was soft and breathy, I cleared my throat and said in a soft whisper "Hi..Toni" there was silence for awhile until she replied back in a brittle voice, "What do you want...Nixon?" I took a deep breath "I want you... to come home Toni..." She was silent and then she sighed deeply. "I...can't.... I can't come home yet..." I closed my eyes briefly "Please Toni.." I pleaded hoping, praying that any minute she would say yes and be on her way back home to me.

She sniffed like she was crying, "I don't even know if I can call it home anymore Nixon... your never home and I'm always with Kade and then after all I do for the family you cheat on me!.." she yelled. I felt the tears come pouring down and I stuttered out "But I wasn't cheating... I was just.. just.. I don't know! I don't know what I was thinking!" She was crying too now but she stopped and said in a soft whisper "Then I can't come yet.... not until you've suffered the same I did. I always thought you were gonna cheat on me but aleast she could have been prettier!" then she hung up. Leaving me to lay in my tears and drown in my misery.

**Normal p.o.v**
I screamed loud, my cries ranging out throughout the entire motel, I was betrayed. I never felt so miserable in my life. I missed Kenneth and how our life use to be, and I hated it. I've always hated drowning in my own self-pity. It's angered me more and the another blood-boiling scream erupted from my mouth.

**Kenneth's p.o.v**
Why won't she come home? I told her a millions time that I was sorry, I had sent Kade over to my mother's for awhile, her small child-like face reminded me of Toni. And I just couldn't deal with it anymore. That night replayed in my mind as I stared blankly at the wall.

She flipped her platinum blond hair over her shoulder as she smiled at me, with a wave of her hand another drink was set in front of me. "Sooo.. Kenneth... What about we go back to my place later" My heart was screaming for me to go back to the tour bus, but "other" places were telling me to get in there. I was smiling wide "I don't know Miss. Lady" I slurred out "I got things to do in tha mornin' " Her bottom lip puffed out as she pouted "Put., Kenny-sweetie" I smiled again wider "Alright..maybe for a lil' while"

She held my hand as we walked back to her hotel room, giggling like little kids with alcohol firing our veins. "Kenneth Nixon!" A voice from behind us yelled, I glanced over my shoulder to see a man holding a camera before I could blink he snapped the picture. The flash brought me back to my sense "What the hell was I thinking?" I dropped her hand and muttered "I...I gotta go" and I was off with her screaming my name behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyyyy ya'll. like hows it going so far?