Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

You gave me every bit of your heart .And I'm the one that let you down

Image

"Toni?" I step inside the house smiling and humming a slight tone to myself, shutting it quietly behind me. Walking into our room to set my things down, that's when I spot kade asleep on our bed. "Awww.. hi. Lady bug" I stalk over towards her and brush my lips against her forehead. Talking a moment to really look at her, she stirs slightly and mumbles something in baby gibberish. I smile and brush a stray curl away from her eyes.

Distinctly I hear the shower and I smile deviously, dropping my bag down onto the floor and walking over towards the door. I can hear her singing something in a soft and breathy tone. "Just shoot for the stars. If it feels right and aim for my heart. If you feel like, and take me away and make it ok. I swear I'll behave " Her voice makes my knees buckle, I open the door and allow the steam to tingle my face. She keeps singing, I see shadowy silhouette turn around to wash her hair. " Baby it's hard, when you feel like you're broken and scarred, nothing feels right. But when you're with me, I make you believe. That I've got the key." I smiled, love hearing her voice echoing out throughout the room. I smile and start pulling my shirt over my head, letting it through my fingers and undoing my belt buckle. I decided to be silent, as quiet as a mouse. I sneered deviosly as I sheded through the rest of my clothing and flung the clear curtain back. Her eyes widened, whipping herself around and screaming bloody-murder. Her hands flew up to cover herself as she screamed louder, my smile faded. "Toni! Toni! Stop! it's me!" I shouted to her, grabbing her shoulder gently until she looked at me. She fought a little throwing heavy punches at me. I dodged them and grabbed her wrist, pulling her forward and pinning her body against mine.

"Toni!" Her screams faded slowly, as they become muffled into my shoulder. Her breaths sloow until she's breathing slowly. "I'm-i'm sorry" I tell her softly, she buries her face into my chest and takes deep unsteady breath. "I'm sorry" She was so terrified. "I'm sorry" I repeat.

"I thought you were ashton" She says while I brushing a piece of damp hair away from her face. I turn her around until she looks at me, "Toni. He's locked away for a long time, okay? He's not coming back" Her eyes water as she covers her face with her hands, "It's just that everywhere i go" She sobs "I feel like he's there!" I embrace her into my arms and soothe her softly. "He's not coming back babe" I tell her comforting. She cries harder into my chest, while my arms tighten around her. I shouldn't have left, I should have stayed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, no I haven't forgotten about you guys!
I would really like some comments! (C'mon guys!! please! D:)