Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

But now My body's on the on the floor and I'm calling...I'm calling out to you! Can you hear me now?

Image

"Kenneth?..what's wrong?" Brandon asks me with a concerned look splashed upon his face, the guys following behind becoming quiet awaiting to hear my answer as well. I manage a weak smile "It's nothing" Ryan gives me his usual disbelief look "Cut the bullshit, you've been quiet all day" I didn't notice it, I just shrugged. My eyes watering at the thought as it resurfaced it's way back into my head,

"there's nothing we can do"

I tell them in a strangled tone. Luke walks over towards me and sits beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulder while I cover my face with my hands "There's nothing anyone can do" I repeat in a shaky tone. "Well what's the problem?" Brandon asks me, sitting in front of me. "I..I just don't know what to do...." My voice is a little muffled by my hands. "What is this about" Ryan's ask softly, "Kade" Her little face is surrounding my mind, her beautiful brown eyes staring up to mines. The boys let out a deep sigh and trade glances with each other. "What's wrong with our little hellraiser?" Kenneth smiled at the nick-name they had given her, but soon his smile faded once he said in a strained tone. "She...going deaf!" I couldn't hold in the tears, I just didn't know what to do anymore. The guys were silent, "Damn" I heard Brandon whisper softly. Luke lets out a tired sigh "God man" I nod slightly, sniffing. I felt so pathetic, so weak and worthless.

When I get home, Toni is asleep on the couch. Her eyes are red and puffy. While kade is sitting beside her wide awake watching a rerun of the Teletobies, resting her head on her shoulder. She's sucking her thumb and twirling her hair around her little finger. When she glances up at me, we smiled at each other. Kade drops her thumb and raises her arms out to me. "Da!" She exclaims happily. I chuckle towards her and pick her up cradling her into my chest. "I missed you ladybug" I tell her in a tired tone, she leans back and sloppily kisses my chest. "I luv youuh da!" She tells me happily, my eyes water slightly as I stare into her deep brown eyes. "Love you too" I tell her breathy, as I fight the tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Made it short on purpose!
Not to sound bitchy, but til I get more comments and subscribers...There won't be any more chapters. See from my point of view, there's 20 chapters but only 3 (THREE!) comments and there's 172 readers... not adding up? Thought so too. So until I get some type of feedback I'm done. Sorry.