Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

'Cause I don't want to lose you.

Image

"Thanks everyone for coming, hope you enjoyed yourselves" I told my passing family and friends, smiling and waving to them from standing beside the door. Levi glowered at me as she passed, holding onto the tissue that she rested lightly on her daughter's nose. I smile at her sweetly "Sorry again about that little 'misunderstanding'" I tell her, trying to supress the giggles that were threatening to erupt from my mouth. She smirked at me and then turned to kenneth who had just walked in with kade resting on his hip. "I'd be careful around your husband, Mrs. Nixon. He has 'wandering' eyes and that shows me that whatever you did to keep him with you, isn't working out anymore. So yeah, Be careful" She smiles at my confused face, and walked out laughing at me. "Bitch" I muttered under my breath angrirly shaking my head at her and plasturing on my sweet smile for the other passing family members. My mom sighs when she nears me, coughing roughly into her closed fist once more. "Ma? you okay, want some water" she shakes her head and tells me with another sweet smile. "I told you I was fine, darlin'\, it's just a little cough okay?" I nod, still not completely convinced and walked her to her car, helping her hop in before kissing her softly on the cheek and shouting for her to be careful.

My eyebrows furrowed together in worry, as I watched her back-up and leave, tossing me another smile and wave before she disappeared. I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose before turning back to my house and walking inside. If Levi was never here, i could of really enjoyed this event like I knew I would but she always had to ruin it for me. "He had 'wandering' eyes" What the fuck did that mean anyway, until I saw it. Kenneth leaning against the wall, playing with kade's hair while catching a sneak peek of my couisn's ass. I frowned disgusted, and stalked over leaning against the wall beside him unnoticed. "You like it?" I leaned forward into his view smiling, he jumps startled and smiles back at me attempting to play it off but I saw right through it. "do. you. like .it?" I asked him again calmy, he gives me a confused look and shakes his head. "Babe, what are you talking about?" I roll my eyes and smile at kade who had begun to notice the heaviness of the tension slipping through, I took her from kenneth's arms and pecked her lips softly.

"if you like 'young' ass so much, why don't you go get it then" I tell him with another smile before walking away leaving him with a stunned expression. "Toni, wait" he called out to me I could hear the sound of his shoes hitting the soft carpet behind me, but I was already up the stairs, glaring at him heavily as I made my way to her bedroom.

I finish washing the shampoo out of kade's hair and smile at her as she plays with her boat. "Ready to get out, ladybug?" She looks up at from her toy and smiles at me nodding. I straighten myself up, grabbing the towel from it's resting place by the sink and opening it turning around to see kade, standing on the tub's edge. Her small arms wrapped around herself tightly, trying to hold in her warmth. I smile and walk over quickly, drapping the towel over her shoulder and wrapping it around her body. I hum a song lightly under my breath as I pick her up and rest her on my hip, I smile and bite her chin gently making her giggle loudly. "Mmm.. your chin is soooo delicious!" I tell her chuckling myself, biting her chin again. "Goodnight, sweetie." I leaned down and kissed her cheek gently. "I love you" I pointed to myself and made a heart gesture with my hands before pointing to her with a soft smile. She smiles and snuggles herself into her princess bed. "I wuv you more!" she tells me, causing me to smile birghtly blowing her a kiss before walking out her room. Shutting the door and trudging to my room. When I walk in, kenneth is in the bathroom I can hear the water hitting the end of the tub. I sigh, unzipping my dress from the side and stepping out of it slowly. I winch when I feel my stomach contract and jerk violently, a sudden wave of nasusea turning flips in my stomach.

I fell the vemon creeping up my throat and I lurch towards the door, slamming it open and throwing myself over the toliet seat. My hair is falling slightly in my face as it all comes heavinng out, I'm gasping slightly. My vision is cleared when my hair is being pulled behind me, my body trembling slightly as I let out a deep shuddering breath. "Are you okay?" Kenneth's voice ask me softly, his other hand patting my back lovingly but I push him away. Muttering angrily "i'm fine". I pull away from him, pressing myself against the wall as I inhale slowly. Kenneth sighs slightly "Toni..." He starts readjusting his towel on his hip. "Please don't act like this.." I close my eyes briefly, winching once more when the violent jerk begins again. "Act like what? You're doing all the acting here, nixon. Why did you invite her in the first place kenneth?" I ask him, opening my eyes and glaring into his worried ones. He scratches the back of his neck with another sigh

"She was around, I thought maybe she could come. You guys did use to be friends, you know?"

I gave him a look of disbelief. "Just get out my fac-" I throw myself over the toilet seat once again, throwing up my insides with another soundlessly scream. My stomach burned and I groaned when it finally passed. Kenneth attempted to pat my back once again, but I pushed him away. Resting my head on my arm lazily, he sighed deeply. "Just aleast let me help you up" I didn't respond, just breathe through clenched teeth tightly as he picked me up gently, steading my body on his wet chest before helping me into the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh no, honestly I had forgotten about this story!
But now I got big plans on itt!!

Hope you like! <3