Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

Call me when you wake up, so I can be the one to bring you home.

Image

It's had been weeks, pratically months since we had refused to speak to each other. The only words that were ever exchanged between us were bitter and unloving. I couldn't understand what was happening to us, we love each other but why do we fight like we don't? She would always start the agruements, spewing up accusations of me cheating on her with her younger cousin or any other woman she believed I was gawking at. She was pissed off about something Levi said and she was taking it out on me but she would never tell me what was said, so I was left to endurance the hardships of her heavy words when I in fact did nothing at all, or so I thought.

I stroke the strings with my head lowered, winching slightly when the sound poured out to high. I strummed it again lightly until the pitch was good for me. Distinctly I could hear Toni giggle, it was one girly one that I have never heard from her before. I raise my head up slightly, curious to know what the fuck was so funny to her that had her laughing like that about. I see brandon, probably telling a story because that was the only time he moved his hands around alot. And there she was, with her beautiful raven black hair trailing down her shoulders slightly. Her dark brown eyes staring intensely into his face as she listened in to every word carefully. A soft smile dazzled her face, I haven't seen that type of smile before in awhile. It angered me, seeing her like that with no one other than Brandon even pissed me off more. Why the fuck was she laughing so goddamn hard for?

Before I had realized it I was stalking over towards them, my head steaming but I forced a small smile, joining into toni's high pitched laughter. "Hey guys, what's so funny?" I asked, eyeing them both suspiously as Toni glanced from me to brandon trying hardly to contain her giggles as she smiled up at me which just made me even more angrier. "Nothinnggg" She sung out happily, falling out into another soft fit of giggles. I glance down to see his hand resting on her knee lightly and at the sheer touch I shiver angry, as she looks up at him and smiles sweetly. I saw black spots blur my vision and absentedly I grip her forearm tightly, jerking her to her feet violently with her loud protest.

"What the fuck kenneth!" Brandon yelled at me, watching as Toni squirmed and thrashed against me violent until she jerked her arm free. I gripped onto her arm tighter "What the hell is going on here Toni! You fucking Brandon or something!" My mind was racing, of course it made sense that's why all we did was fight and now suddenly she's all buddy-buddy with my best friend?! It all made sense. She ripped herself away from me once again, and glared at me through her thick beautiful lashes. "No you prick! only you would assume that because your cheating! Nixon!" I slapped her, damn I didn't even realize how hard until brandon had shoved me away making me stumble back and slam into the wall. She had landed on her knees, her hand cradling her face as the other around her attempted to help her up. Each and every one of them giving me a hard look.

I stared shocked at Toni, who was struggling to pick herself up, her eyes never leaving the ground. I couldn't take their stares of judgement so I grabbed my notepad and stepped out, walking out into the freezing air. What the fuck was wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh noo.. he hit her again...
What the hell is going on with ya'll....
Got the next chapter on the way..