Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

Before it's too late, I wanna forgive you.

Image

I grip onto my cheek lightly, my eyes watering slightly with tears as I stared blankly at the floor. He hit you again. He really hit you again. Played throughout my head and screamed repeatedly into my ears as the boys crowded around me, pulling me up to my feet just as the front door to the studio slams shut behind us. “Oh my god, Tonez. You okay?” Brandon asks me, letting me lean against his body to keep from falling again. Ryan leaning over and touching my cheek lightly, I winch only from the sheer touch and bite my bottom lip from the pain feeling the blood slid down my cheek and drip off my chin. Ryan shakes his head and gives me a sympathetic look.

“He spilt your cheek, Toni. It’s bleeding”

He tells me softly, as I move myself away from them and wrap my arms around myself subconsciously for comfort. “I-I have to go guys… it’s been fun until this…” When I turn around to grab my stuff Brandon grabs my hand gently making me stop in my tracks. “Toni...” I glance over my shoulder slightly, staring at each guy in the face before falling down onto my knees bringing Brandon down with me, he brought me into a gentle embrace as I burst down in tears making them winch lightly at the sight of me. “Is this… Is this the first time, Toni?” I sniffle slightly and lean against Brandon, burying my face into his shoulder and shake my head quickly. I hear the deep sighs leave everyone’s mouth, “god, Toni” Brandon strokes my head lightly as I cried hardily into his shoulder, my tears wetting his shirt. Feeling Luke’s big hand pat my back softly as I cried.

After an hour or so, they tell me that they’re keeping me there for a little while believing that it wasn’t safe for me to go home just yet just in case Kenneth was there. But he was harmless, I thought to myself and even though I quietly protest, telling them that I had to get Kade, I was ignored.

I gave Luke and Ryan directions to my mother’s house so they could grab Kade for me while Brandon was told to stay and make sure that Kenneth didn’t come back. It was silent when they were gone, just Brandon and I. He was staring into my face, stroking my hair while I stared blankly at the floor. “The first time he hit me, was when I was pregnant with Kade.” I admitted to him lifting my head up to look into his eyes. His deep brown eyes blazing with comfort and sympathy as his strokes became softer and softer as we glaze into each other’s eyes. “He was drunk though” Brandon’s voice was soft, almost like a gentle whisper.

“It doesn’t matter if he was or wasn’t. You don’t deserve that Tonez”

I smile at the nickname and lean against him, resting my head on his shoulder as I close my eyes listening as he continued. “I don’t think any woman deserves that, especially you” I felt warm, and he was so comfortable. I wrap my arm around his mid-section and yawn, whispering under my breath lightly before dozing off. “Thanks Brandon, this means so much to me” He kisses the top of my head and says back with a gentle tone.

“Anything for you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter deciated entirely toooo :
FramingBobbie!

Thank you soooo much for your comment! gladly Appreciated.!