Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

Liars like you and me. ignites like gasoline

Image

I opened the door to my apartment to find Kenneth asleep on my couch; I grinned and shut the door behind me as I sneaked up towards him giggling a little each step. But when I reached him I couldn’t hold it in any longer and burst out hysterically laughing. He woke up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. “What the fuck Toni” He growled grouchy. I laughed harder grabbing onto my stomach, while Kenneth glared at me through the hair that covered his eyes. He pushed it out of his way and said in an annoyed voice “where the fuck were you last night? I waited up for you”

My laughter died down slowly as I gave him a small smile “I was with Ashton”. His glare grew deeper as he said lowly “Did you fuck him?” I smiled wide and said playfully “Well… he is my boyfriend” He got up and grabbed his coat from the chair and stormed towards the front door pissed, and I trailed behind him laughing “Kenneth! I’m just playing!” He stopped mid-stride and said in a nasty tone “Don’t lie Toni... you know you let him tap that ass” My laughing stopped and I pushed the hair out of face and behind my ear “Kenneth... I’m serious I was just playin-“ He cut me off angrily “yeah whatever toni, you’re the perfect liar now so I don’t know what to believe with you!” my mouth dropped wide as I stared at him speechless. “No you did not just say that to me…” He shrugged and flashed me a cocky smirk “I guess I did”

I shook my head as he stared daggers into my eyes “Do I even mean anything to you Toni?” I looked down and said in a soft whisper “You mean everything to me Kenneth. I love you” He chuckled darkly and said leaning closer to me “Is that what you say to everyone who gets inside your pants?” My fist clenched up “Why the fuck are you acting like this!” My voice rose slightly he waved his hands in front of himself laughing “Ohhhh the slut’s getting big and bad” I rolled my eyes.

“Fuck you Nixon!” He eyes grew wide he hated it when I called him by his last name alone. He face darkened with anger “you’ve did that sweetie, multiple times” I stalked towards the door and opened it wide letting the cold air drift in. “Get the fuck out!” He hesitated for a minute but then stormed out through the door, I slammed it behind him. Why would Kenneth say something like that? What the hell is his problem? Pissed I called up Ashton and told him I was coming over, Fuck Nixon.

It’s been a month since me and Kenneth’s fight. He hasn’t talked to me and I haven’t talked to him, everything was the way it was before I even met him. It was lonely and I missed him more than I showed.

Kenneth was sitting on the couch with the secret whore Levi straddled on his lap, while I sat across from them trying to ignore the painful pull of my heart with a book. Levi laughed and glanced at me smiling and said in a sweet tone. “Toni we still up for shopping tomorrow?” I sighed and said in a small voice “I don’t know. I might have to work tomorrow” Levi pouted and Kenneth kissed her lips “I’ll go with you babe, maybe we could pick up something sexy for you tonight” He told her in a sexy tone loud enough for me to hear.

I dogged-eared my book page and sat up slowly “I’m out” I called over my shoulder grabbing my coat from the closet, fighting back tears that were threating to spill from my eyes. But on my way out I bumped into Ashton, he smiled at me and said happily “babe! I didn’t know you were here” I smiled back leaning over and kissing him on the lips softly. “I was actually waiting on you, but then I just thought you weren’t coming so I was gonna go home” He laughed lightly and said smiling “I did get your text… was it that you wanted to talk to me about” I glanced back at Kenneth quickly, then turned back towards Ashton. “Let’s take this outside” I was about to ruin my life and I was willing to lose everything.

“You fucking whore!” Ashton screamed from the top of his lungs to me, I hung my head and nodded slowly. “I deserved that” I said softly. He glared at me with hatred in his eyes as he began to pace and forth. “Out of all the people Toni! Out of all people in the fucking world! It had to be my own fucking brother!” I glanced up at him with tears streaming down my face; I didn’t expect myself to cry. “I’m sorry” I said weakly. He stopped dead in front of me and flicked me off “Fuck you toni! You take that ‘sorry’ and shove it up your ass for all I fucking care!” I hung my head again and said in a soft tone “I really did love you Ashton… it’s just that he gave me the thrill you wasn’t!” He pulled my head up roughly by my chin making me stare into his cold brown eyes

“Fuck that toni! It’s not my damn fault I didn’t want to fulfill your sick fucking fantasies!” His voice was literally screeching at me as I stared into his eyes. His face was red and tears were pouring down his face. He dropped my face and shook his head pacing again. “Levi was right... you are nothing but a lying mulitlative bitch!” My head jolted up “Levi said that!” I said Ashton nodded his head and smiled sarcastically. “Oh yeah! She told me and Kenneth some things about you!” I shook my head “Well then she’s lying! I’m not even like that for real” He laughed and shrugged uncaringly “you know by what your telling me, you’ve could have proved her wrong. So how about you do everyone a fucking favor and DIE!” He screamed the last part dead into my face. Stunned I got up slowly and walked away; glancing back I saw Kenneth’s face shocked as well. More tears poured down my face and I hung my low down and walked to my bike and rode off.

**Kenneth’s P.o.v**

Oh god… the look she gave me made me die a little inside, it was the look you give someone when you finally have given up. I wanted to just go out there and hold her fragile body into my arms; Levi was laughing and pulling at my arm. “She deserved that! Fucking slut!” I ripped my arm away from her stopping her giggles, as she looked at me confused. I glared at her “bitch! You better get your facts right! The only slut I see here is you! Ugh!”

I shouted annoyed “Why the fuck did I even listen to you?!” I hurt the girl I loved and I felt stupid! Damn! Levi gave me a shocked expression “But Kenny Hun!-“ I cut her off “and knock that shit off! I don’t like being called Kenny whore!” The back door busted open as ashton came crashing in. “Kenneth! What the fuck!” He screeched. I turned to face him with a bored look on my face, “Were you fucking Toni behind my back!” He pushed me but I didn’t budge the fucking weakling!, “look..” I started “I’m not even gonna lie to you Ash, I’m in love with Toni.” Ashton gave me a crazed expression “Motherfucker! I’m in love with toni! she was my girlfriend first!” I leaned over and laughed in his face “No the big-and-bad ashton did not call me a motherfucker!” His fist clenched up

“Your acting like a fucking five year old! She was mine first”

I mocked him chuckling. He glared at me and before I knew it his fist connected with my face and I was stumbling back, but catching myself before I hit the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, I know Kenneth Nixon probably doesn't act like this in real life.
But the personality matched with the story. annnnnd he's my new obessession!! <3
so enjoy.