Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

You can paint the picture pretty, but it serves as no disguise.

Image

I tilted my head back and let the alcohol trail down my throat, leaving behind a brief painful burn that felt so familiar to me. I slam the empty shot glass hardly onto the table, shaking my head with a slight smirk. I glanced around the bar and saw a small petite girl who was turned away from me, with dark raven hair that trailed down her back in soft waves and light tan olive skin that seemed to glimmer in the club’s lights. Her slender frame was wrapped tightly with a dark velvet red dress completed with black high heels that only made her an inch taller than me.

Toni?

It had to be, the similarities were too great to ignore. I narrowed my eyes to try and see if something else familiar caught my eye, before getting up and stumbling over towards her with a curious smile. If it was Toni, why would she be here? This wasn’t her type of scene. I smirk, maybe she was here to see me? My drunken mind told me, making me smile lightly to myself. She missed me too. The closer I got to her the more my thoughts had consumed me, swallowing me up with questions that were endlessly rushing to my brain. She was talking to this busty blonde in front of her, giggling slightly with her hand covering her mouth. The blonde immediately stopped herself mid-sentence once she saw me approach the raven hair girl from behind and grinned while I tapped her on the shoulder. Was it bad that I hoped it was Toni? In my head I’d been seeing her everywhere I went.

The raven girl turned around as well to see why had friend had stopped talking so suddenly and bright blue eyes peered back into mine and my smile dropped slightly, while her eyes grew wide with happiness. She wasn’t as drop dead gorgeous as Toni was but she was really pretty. She had a dark beauty mark on the corner of her mouth, and plump glossy red lips. I wonder if she saw the disappointment splash upon my face. She wasn’t toni, she wasn’t even close to ever being Toni. “H-hi” She stuttered out nervously, bringing my attention back to her. I forced a small smile and answered back in a calm tone.

“Hey”

She smiled, showing rows of perfect pearly whites. “Aren’t you the lead singer from Framing Hanley? Kenneth Nixon right?” I nodded, readjusting my glasses on my face before answering her. “Yeah. Ha. That’s me” The blonde girl tapped her shoulder slightly and smiled up at me “I told you he looked familiar, Dallas” Dallas smiled, and brushed her dark hair behind her ear.

“Do you wanna check a drink of something? Dallas, right?” I asked her, and she blushed deeply and nodded feverishly before she glanced over her shoulder at her blonde friend. “Is that okay with you, Jess?” Her friend didn’t even hesitate just nodded and readjusted her purse on her shoulder. “Go ahead Dal, I’ll see you tomorrow”

Tomorrow?

She probably thought I was going to sleep with her, Dallas nodded and walked past me, swaying her hips as we made our way back to the bar. She really did look like Toni from behind, and by the looks of it I wouldn’t mind doing it as long I stay behind her the entire night.

I slammed her back roughly against the door, closing the door behind us. Our lips still connected in its heated and fiery kiss as we stumbled throughout the house and down the hall, Dallas’s small hands trailing down my chest until clumsily she began to unbutton my shirt. While I ate hungrily at her plump lips, tangling my hands in her raven black hair and imagining that it was Toni instead which just made me kiss her harder, but when she pulled back revealing her piercing blue eyes I was beyond dejected. “What’s the matter?” she panted out, her black hair flared around her wildly.

My eyes softened, she was toni in my eyes. “Tell me you forgive me” I demanded her in a soft tone, watching as her blue eyes swirled into the bright brown that I’ve come to adore. Dallas gave me a weird look but told me in hesitate tone. “I-I forgive you?” I shook my head, the ends of my mouth turning down into a frown.

“Say it again, say it like you mean it”

Dallas took a deep breath before tucking a piece of stray hair behind her ear. “I forgive you, Kenneth” I smiled, pulling her closer to me and connecting our lips once more. Removing my hands away quickly, to pull the rest of my shirt off. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me deeper into her, deepening our kiss while my hands trailed her body down in response, lifting her leg up raising her short dress up slightly. While hers unbuckled my belt successfully and that aroused me even more the way she tore them down, breaking our kiss only briefly before smashing her lips against mine harder. "oh, toni" I moaned into her mouth softly, while she grinded her hips against me making the bulge in my pants grow from the sheer friction. I responded to her by grinding harder into her as well, moving my lips away from her to attack her neck in a fiery attack. Bitting and sucking the sensitive skin making her moan and toss her head back, "K-kenneth" she called out softly, making my smirk against her neck. My hand crawling up her dress before finding the outside of her silkly panties and inching them down her legs before balancing herself between the wall and me.

Entering her roughly causing a corse moan to leave out the both of our mouths. "K-kenneth" She moans out under her breath, while I pumped freciously into her, growling lightly under my breath once my name left her mouth once more, followed by a few curses in the end. I buried my face into her neck. biting my bottom lip roughly and inhaling her cheap perfume. She was thrashing about, her fingers raking down my back and she moaned out louder as she neared her climax. I shoved myself deeper into her, letitng out a deep growl once I felt her scream out my name and coat my member with her juices. But i didn't stop until I felt the heat rush to the surface of my stomach, letting out a muffled moan as I came into her, making her groan once again of my hot juices filling her and I felt her come again. I let her down, panting heavily while she balanced herself on her feet, smirking at me with those devious blue eyes of hers. "I want more" She whispered to me in a calm tone, and she slid down onto her knees, brushing her fingertips against my member before leaning over and licking the tip.

Toni. That’s all I had to think about. Until distinctly I heard the front door open, and I pulled away from Dallas quickly. And there she was.

There was Toni.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh (-___-)
Kenneth is so fucking creepy in this chapter, It just kinda came out that way and I like it.
:]