Status: 10 stars. 540 readers 22 subscribers (Thanks a shit ton, everyone]

You Know I Still Get Lost in Your Eyes

There's a lie for every truth.

Image

-3 years later--

Kade's cries never seemed to falter, I closed my eyes briefly tired as I continued to rock her back and forth, I have been up all night with this child while Kenneth was out on tour probably screwing girls all over the fucking world. "stop" I thought to myself slowly "Your only making yourself even angrier" Kade sobbed more heavily as I warmed up her a second bottle. Still bouncing kade I opened the microwave and grabbed the bottle, the heat from it burned my hand and I dropped the bottle. Causing the top to fly off and the formula to spill onto the floor "Fucking shit!" I screamed angrily startling kade and making her howl louder.

The cries echoed in my head, louder and louder. I feel that I was beginning to go insane. Her head slumped in my arms as her breaths deepened, I sighed finally she was asleep. I laid her down in her crib and smiled. Silent victory, I walked back towards the living room and sat down tired closing my eyes for a brief moment, "welcome back MTV here we have Framing Hanley's lead singer Kenneth Nixon!" I opened my eyes to kenneth's smiling face. "hey! I just wanna give a shout-out to the guys! and to tell all my fans that I love them! " He winked at the camera and smiled back at the reporter. "Sooo Mr. Nixon do you have any one special?" Kenneth smiled and readjusted his hat

"Umm.. yeah. My wife and I just had a baby girl" He turned back towards the camera and blow it a kiss. "Love you both! " I smiled at the t.v and clicked to turn it up louder. Suddenly a picture of kenneth and a petite blond chick holding hands laughing and walking together flashed on the screen. "So who is this walking with you Mr, nixon" Kenneth's face became flushed as his eyes darted back and forth nervous "it's one of the band's closest friend, you guys don't make this something it isn't"

"IS THIS KENNETH'S NEW OBJECT OF AFFECTION?" Flashed across the screen in bright red letters was this. My smile faded "What the fuck!" I yelled out and just like that kenneth came walking in with a handful of flowers and a sorry- ass smile on his face. My head snapped towards him as his eyes glanced towards the tv then back at me.

"Look toni, just gimme a chance to explain"

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his head, he leaned towards the side and it hit the wall. "Go fuck off! and kiss my ass! I'm sick of you and your sorry-assness!"
♠ ♠ ♠
srry, it's so short I had writers block and have been dragging myself to do this.
and dn't judge Toni she's been around the baby and she just needs a break so she believes anything right now.