Status: Comment and Subscribe!

All Day.

Letter.

I sat outside the Simpson’s house, waiting to say goodbye to my best friends. Cody and his sister, Alli, have been with me through everything and now they are moving to L.A. It does not seen fair to me. Of course, I want Cody to follow his dreams, but why is he leaving me behind.

“Maggie!” Alli shrieked when she stepped out on the front porch. She extended her arms for a hug, which I gave her. Tears were forming in both of our eyes.

“Hey, Mags.” Cody said glumly. He was the only one that called me Mags and now that he was leaving I would probably never hear that name again. I knew he was upset about moving too, but I also knew that once he landed in California he would be so happy and excited to start his career.

“Hi.” I sniffled. Tears were falling from my eyes and running down my cheeks.

Cody took my hand and we walked off of the porch. We continued to walk hand-in-hand all the way down to the beach. Once we got to the sand Cody stopped walking and looked at me.

“I am going to miss you a lot.” he stated, avoiding looking into my tear-filled eyes.

I nodded and slipped a letter into his pocket. “Don’t read it until you are on the flight, okay?”

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. The tears fell faster as I hugged him back. His lips kissed the top of my head.

“Cody, we are leaving now!” Angie, Cody’s mother called down to the beach.

I let go of him and sighed. “Promise me that you will text and call me. And do not read that letter until you get on the plane.”

He nodded and lifted his hand to my face. His thumb ran over the tears streaking down my face, clearing my cheeks from moisture. Then, he started walking back toward his house, while I stood on the beach, watching him walk away from me. When he got to the car he looked back at me one last time and I smiled and waved. Cody’s younger brother, Tom, rolled down his window and waved at me. I waved back and started to laugh. Before their car left the driveway, Brad honked the horn and everyone waved one last time.

When their car was out of view I started bawling and ran back to my house.

“Honey, wh-” my mother, Kim, started asking me.

I ignored her and ran into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I love Cody Simpson and I did not even have the guts to say it to his face.

♥♥♥

Cody,
I never thought that I would be writing you a letter like this one. But, I had to let you know how I feel about you. I LOVE YOU, Cody. And I will always be here for you. I never wanted my feelings to get in the way of you living your dream, so I have kept them bottled up until now. I want you to live the life you have always wanted and I don’t want you to regret any of the decisions you have made. I will be fine here without you. I have Kenny and Miami here for me. You have Alli, Tom, and everyone that you will meet in the business. I just want you to know that it was hard for me to let you go, but I did it all for you. I love you, Cody Robert Simpson, I truly do.
Love, Mags
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is short, but I just wanted to set up the story. Comment and Subscribe..PLEASE!

I ♥ You ALL,
Marie.