Status: Comment and Subscribe!

All Day.

Kisses.

The next morning I woke up early, hoping to catch a glimpse of Cody before he left for the day. Unfortunately that did not happen.

I sat by myself at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal. The only noise was the noise of my spoon hitting the side of my bowl.

"Good Morning, Maggie, how did you sleep?" Angie asked me as she entered the kitchen.

I swallowed my mouthful of cereal and answered, "Alright, I woke up early to see Cody off before his busy day."

Angie poured herself a mug of coffee. "Cody left at five this morning. He has been so busy since we moved here. I am actually glad that you are here, maybe it will cause him to slow down a little bit." she told me.

I smiled and nodded, "I want to spend some time with him before he gets a huge following and then his fans are his first priority."

She chuckled and sat down on the bar stool next to me. She set her coffee mug down on the counter and grabbed my hands. I looked in her direction and saw the serious look on her face. Then she began, "Maggie, I know my son, and when all those girls are chasing after him and screaming out his name there is only going to be one girl on his mind."

"Who?" I asked. I knew she meant me, but I just wanted to hear her say it. 

"You." she said as she squeezed my hands.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes, but I held them back. Luckily I had a reason to look away because a few more people joined us in the kitchen.

"How did you guys sleep?" I turned to ask Alli, Tom and my mother.

Alli and my mother answered, "Good.", but Tom just groaned, obviously still tired.

I chuckled and walked over to the sink to put my bowl away. I strolled over to Tom and ran my hand through his bed head.

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"We should go shopping!" Alli exclaimed, more awake than before.

I laughed and nodded my agreement before leaving the kitchen.

I walked back upstairs and found an outfit for the day (dark washed denim shorts, a white v-neck, and a pair of neon pink converse). I showered quickly and then changed into my clothes. I blow dried my hair, which was naturally straight. I applied some eyeliner, mascara, blush and lip gloss.

I looked in the mirror one more time and shrugged. I did not have anyone to impress because I was not going to see Cody all day anyways.

•••

Alli and I have been shopping for about an hour and a half so far, and we were just getting started. We told stories about our new lives without each other, and how weird it would be once I went back home. 

"Let's go to the food court to get some food, then we can do a little more shopping." Alli suggested.

I nodded and we made our way to the food court. I ordered a piece of pepperoni pizza and a medium rootbeer, while Alli ordered a piece of cheese pizza and a medium sprite. 

Halfway through our meal I received a text. I ignored it at first, wanting to make the most out of my time with Alli, but then my phone started vibrating again. I looked down at the screen and saw two text messages from Cody.

I got home early from the studio. Where are you guys?

How about you and Alli stop being girly and come home to spend time with me!! ;)


I chuckled at Cody's texts and looked at Alli, "Cody is home and he wants us to come home."

Alli rolled her eyes jokingly and said, "Ugh! He is such a diva!"

I laughed and then finished my meal, Alli did the same and then we decided to head home.

We arrived at the Simpson's household within 20 minutes of our departure from the mall. Alli and I ran up to our rooms and put our bags on our beds to sort through later. Then I ran down the stairs and entered the basement. Cody and Tom were sitting on the couch watching a movie.

Tom noticed my presence right away. He was about to say something, but I put my index finger to my lips telling him to keep quiet. I snuck up behind the couch were Cody was sitting, I slipped my hands over his eyes and whispered in his ear, "Guess who?"

He chuckled and said, "I wonder who this is?" 

Then his hands reached behind the couch and found my sides, which are very ticklish. I fell to the ground in a fit of laughter. Tom was laughing along with me. Cody jumped over the back of the couch and continued to tickle me. I rolled around on the floor trying to escape him, but he did not let up.

"C-C-Cody! Stop-p it!" I yelled.

He laughed and said, "Not until you tell me who the coolest person in the room is."

"TOM!!" screamed.

"Wrong answer." Cody whispered in my ear and then licked my cheek.

I pushed him off of me and shrieked, "Did you just lick my face?!"

He smirked and then pulled me up onto my feet. I looked into his eyes and then forgot about everything that has happened to us in the past few weeks; Cody moving, me being depressed and very upset, and all the other bad things. I just remembered one thing. I love Cody Robert Simpson, and he loves me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and moved closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and then kissed the top of my head.

Alli walked into the room and noticed mine and Cody's exchange of affection. She smiled and said, "Tom, come here for a second. I need help with...with...feeding the dog."

Tom groaned and then followed his sister upstairs.

I pulled away from Cody and looked into his eyes. "Hi." I whispered.

"Hi." he whispered back, resting his forehead on mine.

"I think I kinda like you." I told him.

"I kinda like you too. Actually, I think I love you." 

"You think or you know?" I questioned jokingly.

"I know it, and to show my love for you I was wondering if you, Margaret Turner, would be my girlfriend."

I smiled and kissed Cody passionately. I pulled away breathlessly and replied, "Absolutely!"

He smiled and walked me over to the couch he was sitting on before. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his should, his arm around my shoulder. We watched the movie like this for 15 minutes and then I turned to look at Cody, who was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

He shook his head and placed a kiss on my lips. The kiss deepened, and Cody was soon pulling me on top of him. I blushed slightly when I realized what was happening between us. I pulled away and gazed into Cody's eyes. At that moment everything fit together perfectly. Everything was going to be alright, and I knew I would have Cody to thank for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay. Hopefully I will get more updates up on here sooner. Let me know what you think!!! :)))

Love ya!
Marie!!