I Love You Is Eight Letters, so Is Bullshit

I Love you Is Eight Letters, So Is Bullshit

"Oh shut up Jayden, I never really liked you, all bark, no bite," Kayla stated as she glared at Jayden, who was getting angrier by the second.

"Hey Payge will you get mad if I…" Jayden turned to me and pointed behind her to Kayla and Kara.

"No I'll actually reward you, what kind of cookies do you want?"

"Chocolate chip," she smirked as she turned around and cracked her gloved knuckles. "Alright girls, I gave you a good thirty seconds."

“Oh, please. You won’t do anything.” Kayla scoffed.

“Wanna bet?” She scowled, taking off her heels and stomping down off the alter.

“Oh shit!” Kara screamed and turned around, Jayden laughing.

“Are they serious? There gonna come up in here and try to start shit, but as soon as something happens, there gonna run away?”

“Their babies.” I giggled as Kara and Kayla snuck away from us, everyone still staring.

“You’re making the biggest mistake of your life, Brian!” Kayla shouted as Kara pulled her to their car and drove away.

“That was… Random.” Jayden looked back at me and sighed as she got back to her spot.
“Shall we continue?”

“We shall.” I smiled at her and turned back to Brian. “Where were we?”

"Uh…" the preacher said as he turned to Brian and I. "Do you have the rings?"

"Yeah," we both said as we turned to our side, I grabbed Brian's ring from Jayden, Brian grabbed mine from Matt.

"Now, Brian repeat after me, "I, Brian Elwin Haner Junior, take you Payge Marie Sanders, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, until life do us apart."

"I, Brian Elwin Haner Junior, take you Payge Marie Sanders, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, until life do us apart," Brian relayed with a smile on his face as he slipped the ring on my finger.

"I, Payge Marie Sanders, take you Brian Elwin Haner Junior, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, until life do us apart."

"I, Payge Marie Sanders, take you Brian Elwin Haner Junior, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, until life do us apart," I said as I put the silver ring on his finger, smiling up at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

One last chapter next, then it will be the end :(

Image