Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Is it naive to make plans

Pulling the cancer stick away from my mouth, I used my foot to shove off of the wall I was leaning against. My clothes clung to my skin as I walked down the street, looking for a way to get some kind food. Since I got kicked out, cut off from all kinds of income, I was pretty much homeless. My face was still cut up and bruised from being abused to the point of being kicked out.

"Mother fucker." I mumbled, my green eyes scanning the streets. I wandered close to the beach and smiled.

The beach is where I would always go and get away from my druggie parents. It was my hideaway from life and it was the best place to be. Kicking off my shoes, I picked them up and let my toes sink beneath the warmed sand. I giggled and walked towards the water, a large smile on my face.

Sitting down, close to the water, I let my eyes graze all the beach goers as the water grazed my feet. My green eyes landed on a group of boys, all extremely tan and very handsome, rough housing on the sands. I smiled and laughed as two of them stood on the sidelines, while the other two fought.

My gaze locked on with one of the two that were fighting and he grinned, pulling away from the fight. His hands were up in surrender and he said something to the group, before starting his way over here. My eyes widened and the smile slipped off my face. I scrambled up and grabbed my shoes, standing, awkwardly.

I didn't know if I should run away or see what he wanted. He was very attractive and, at the time being, I was a complete wreck. My face was bruised and cut up and I just looked like sore crap.

"Hello." He smiled, holding his hand out for me to shake. My green eyes were still wide as I tried to smile. "My name is Vic and I noticed you watching me and my brother horsing around."

"I-I'm Harmony." I stuttered, grasping his hand in mine. "And yeah. You guys are pretty funny."

He grinned, his bright white teeth shining. "Thanks. We try."

I giggled into my hand, grimacing at my breath. He didn't seem to notice, though, thankfully.

"Vic!" The boy he had been fighting with earlier called over to him. "What's the hold up, brah?"

He, and the two others, jogged over to where Vic and I were standing, flashing these charming grins. I smiled, shyly, and clutched my things tighter in my hand. I was nervous, which was rare for me.

I learned that the boy with gauges was named Tony and he had a love of music and turtles. I smiled and, most appropriately, nicknamed him Turtle. The one beside him, with crazy hair, was named Jaime and he was really sweet. Vic's brother, Michael, or Mike, started arguing with Vic again and they fell to the ground, wrestling.

"So, whats with this lovely get up?" Tony asked me. I averted my gaze, fiddling with my hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be offensive."

"It's fine. I haven't been near a shower, let alone clean clothes or food, for almost a week." I mumbled, bringing my gaze back to his. "I got kicked out and I don't have anybody I can stay with."

"You can stay with us!" Jaime shouted, grinning, widely. "We have plenty of space at our place."

"I wouldn't want to be a bother." I told him, my green eyes wide again.

Jaime laughed, waving off my concerns. "It's no problem. You're too pretty to starve."

I blushed and thanked him. He grabbed my free hand and pulled me along the beach, the others following, and brought me to the parking lot. I looked around, nervously, and wrapped my arms around my waist.

"Relax, we're not going to rape you. Two of the four of us have girlfriends that give them unlimited sex." Mike joked, eliciting a smile from me. "See, there. Smiling is healthy."

**

Driving to their home wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. The boys made jokes as Vic drove, crazily. I gripped the side of my seat, a bit terrified of his rediculous driving skills. They laughed and joked around, thankfully no one paid any attention to the cuts and bruises, and if they did...

Well, they were good at hiding their shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I've been listening to Pierce The Veil's She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty. and I got an idea for this story. So, I wrote and here it is. (: