Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Or nothing at all

It was the night before tour. I had finished my packing and was now helping Miranda and Annalise rush around the apartment to pack. They procrastinated way to long and were now freaking out that they wouldn't be done in time.

It had been exactly two weeks since I cried to Victor about missing my mother. He didn't understand at first, but when I explained to him the story, he let me cry until I, finally, fell asleep.

"I miss my mom!" I cried, leaning, heavily, into Victor. I needed to get out these emotions to someone and he just so happened to be the poor sucker.

"Wait, wasn't she abusive?" Victor asked, anger evident in his voice. "How could you miss someone like that, Harmony?"

"You don't get it, Vic. She wasn't always like that." I sniffed. "She was the one who, even though she let dad hit me those couple of times, she was the one who made everything better. When she started drugs with my dad in junior year, I lost the most important person in my life."

Victor was quiet as he looked at me, crying. I turned my head and moved to get up, but was pulled back down. I buried my head in his chest and curled into him, crying, softly.

"I'm sorry, Harmony." He whispered, as I fell asleep.


I was glad he understood where I was coming from. It's really hard, going through these days knowing that my mother and father chose drugs over me. I felt worthless and unloved, but, knowing that he was here and wanted to be with me, I felt unstoppable. I've never felt more at home and in the right place than when I was with Victor.

"Okay, Harms! We have to head over to the guys place. That's where we're meeting the bus." Miranda called.

"Alright! You-should I stay in my pajamas?" I asked, walking into the living room.

The two of them looked me over and smiled, nodding. I grinned and grabbed my suitcase and carry on to drag out to the car.

I was, actually, very excited to be going on this tour. It was a great way to see the entire country, not just San Diego, California. Plus, being on tour with such a great group of guys would be fun. They were always so happy and excellent at distracting me. Also, Victor. Victor and I were getting closer and closer every day. I didn't know if that scared me or excited me. Either way, it was a fun feeling.

"You guys excited?" I asked, calling over the blaring music. Pierce the Veil was incredible travel music.

Annalise turned and smiled, nodding, emphatically. "I'm super stoked. I hear Breathe Carolina are really fun, chill guys."

**

As soon as we reached the guys place, we jumped out of the car, rushing to our respectives. I squealed as Victor picked me up and spun me around, pressing a kiss to my lips.

I pulled away and laughed, "Help me get my things, mister."

He chuckled, pulling away to grab my stuff. I followed and grabbed my carry on, which was basically my make up/straightener/curler/etc. I was still a girl, despite the fact that I never act like one.

"Alright, so the bus is coming at, like, four in the morning. So, you can either got to bed and get sleep, or stay up and sleep on the bus." Victor told us as we gathered in their living room.

"Slumber party!" Mike screamed, being goofy. He ran around the couch a few times, before plopping down and grabbing the television remote. "Oh! Harry Potter marathon! Fuck yes!"

After three Harry Potter movies, everyone but Victor and I were asleep. I chuckled, quietly, as they sprawled out across the living room.

"You excited?" Victor asked, softly. I turned to look at him and smile. He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You look happier."

"I am happier. And I'm very excited for tour." I replied, laying my head on his chest. "It's new to me."

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "I'm glad you're excited. It makes me feel happy."

"I'm nervous, honestly." I admitted, looking away. "I'm afraid you're fans won't like me. I mean, I'm your girlfriend, but your fans are the most important people. They give you the strength to write new albums and tour. They help you live your dream."

"You are my dream." He replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

This is really just a filler chapter, but it was sort of neccessary. I'm not sure how, but I'll think of a proper excuse later. Thanks to Wilt. for commenting and just being fan-fucking-tastic at her story Have You Ever Really Danced On The Edge

Now, i'm off to go fight the evil Dark Wizard, Voldemort :D