Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

You take what is real

"We're going on tour. We're going on tour." Annalise, Miranda, and I sang, happily getting onto the tour bus. We giggled and threw our things into our selected bunks. We already discussed that we would be staying in a bunk with our respective others.

"Victor! I got us a bottom bunk." I called, grinning at the tanned man. He smiled and set his bags beside it. "I heard from the girls that it was the hardest bunk to get a hold of."

He laughed and nodded, "It is. Everyone fights over it. I almost never get it. I've gotten it once or twice before."

"So, I did good?" I asked, my green eyes looking up at him, expectantly.

He nodded and squeezed into the bunk with me, pulling me against him. I sighed and leaned int him, letting myself drift off to sleep.

I was definitely going to need it.

**

I stood in the crowd with Miranda and Annalise, singing along to Sleeping with Sirens. They had only gotten better than when I was listening to them. I was, at this moment, very glad I came on tour with the guys.

"Alright! Are you ready for this last band?!" Kellin screamed into the mic. The crowd went wild, screaming in every direction. "This next band is from San Diego. They just put out an album, I'm sure you've heard of it?"

The girls went crazy beside me. I laughed, screaming alongside them, cheering for my boyfriend. I felt like I could do anything at this point as Victor and the boys stormed onstage. I laughed and threw my head back as Miranda began dancing, which basically meant jumping in place as the bass pounded.

**

I clung to Victor's side as we entered the packed club. After their set, the girls and I went and changed, readying ourself for the afterparty. I wasn't sure how this was going to end up, but I was nervous. I had heard stories of girls that go in with their boyfriend's and as soon as their men leave them, they're defenseless. I hate being defenseless.

"Hey, stop worrying. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Victor chuckled, pulling me closer. I wobbled in my shoes, but stayed close to his side. "Now, what do you want to drink?"

I gave him my order and gripped onto Miranda's dress, gently, following her to a table. She chuckled and pried my fingers out of the fabric, sitting beside me.

"You look like you're about to be sick." David, of Breathe Carolina, chuckled. I looked up and pouted. "Seriously, are you sure you're okay?"

I breathed in, deeply, and shook my head. "To be honest, I don't think I am."

Annalise glanced at me, concern in her pretty hazel eyes. I shook my head and waved my hand, accepting the Sprite that was being slid in front of me. I looked up and smiled, weakly, as Victor sat himself in the booth beside me. I slid closer to him, feeling the warmth of him in my skin.

"We can go back to the buses if you want, Harmony." He said, yelling over the din of the club. I shook my head and grinned. "Are you sure?"

"I'll be fine!"

That was probably the biggest lie ever spoken.
♠ ♠ ♠
concert
night out

this is where it gets dramatic. things will get nasty in the next chapter.
Thanks to:
Wilt., MidnightS...killjoy, HogwartsIsThreatened. for commenting on this <3 you are great