Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

I'll give you my all

As the night went on, the drinks flowed like a fountain. I, of course, didn't have one, but as the night progressed, Victor got drunk. I mean extremely wasted. I was scared that he would drink himself into oblivion before the night was over and forget me.

Annalise, the only other sober one, and I watched as they all partied and danced. I watched, nervously, as Victor slammed down another drink, laughing. Out of my peripheral vision, I noticed Annalise watching me, carefully.

"I need a cigarette!" I yelled, standing up. She nodded and stood with me. "Thanks!" Grabbing my clutch, I pulled out the smushed pack of cancer sticks and a lighter.

Annalise grabbed my arm and we began our shove through the crowd. When we finally made it outside, I lit up, immediately. Taking a deep drag, I felt the nicotine fill my lungs.

"Hey, pretty girls." A male voice slurred. I looked up, frightened. "Wha's a purdy girl like you doing here?"

"We're here with our boyfriends. So fuck off." Annalise snarked. I looked over and noticed her face was fierce.

"Now, let's not be like that." The drunk guy's friend sniggered, slipping closer to me. I shivered with distaste and flicked my cigarette. "Hey! You stupid bitch!"

I yelped in surprise. "What?" I looked up at his glaring face and flinched. "What?"

"You flicked that shit in my face." He growled, his green eyes bloodshot. "Don't fucking do it again."

I nodded and moved back, trying to inch my way back to the doors to get inside. I looked around and noticed Annalise had kneed the guy and stormed off, her heels clacking against the sidewalk. I whimpered and notcied the bouncers eyeing our 'party'. I made a movement towards them, my eyes wide and scared. Looking back, I mouthed 'Help me' hoping someone would come to my rescue.

"Harmony!" I heard my name called. I spun around, yelping when the guys grabbed my wrist, tightly. "Hey! Fuckface, let her go!"

I whimpered as the man's grip tightened, angrily, at Victor's words. I looked up with tears in my eyes as I felt the circulation of blood flow being cut off, slowly.

"What if I don't want to?" The man replied, cockily.

Victor growled and threw himself at us, moving me out of the way. I screamed as I heard the cracking of bone beneath fist. The man's grip disappeared and I shifted, moving out o the way as Victor made a move to hit him again.

"Victor!" I screamed, tearing up. I could feel the water trailing down my cheeks as Victor was pulled away by a bouncer. "Please! Don't have him arrested."

The bouncer looked at me, sympathetically. "We're not, ma'am. We saw what happened."

I breathed a sigh of relief and forced my legs to move near Victor. I threw myself in his arms, as soon as the bouncer let him go, and buried my face in his chest.

Victor


As soon as Annalise came and found me, blathering about how Harmony was in trouble, I sobered up really quickly. I followed her outside where Harmony was being held by a man not much bigger than myself.

"Harmony!" I shouted, watching as she tried to turn around. I heard her yelp as the guy grabbed her wrist. "Hey! Fuckface, let her go."

The man looked up and sneered, "What if I don't want to."

The cockiness of this bastard and the way he was gripping Harmony royally pissed me off. I didn't even think as I growled and launched myself at him. My fist connected with the bone of his nose, creating a satisfying 'crunch'.

I moved to his him again, only stopping as I heard Harmony cry, "Victor!" and the feel of hands gripping my forearms.

I could hear Harmony pleading that I didn't get arrested, but the bouncer's reply was drowned out as I felt Harmony's soft body pressed, tightly, against mine. She wound her tiny arms around my waist and buried her face into my chest. I let out a soft sigh as I relished the feeling of her body against mine.

So this is what paradise feels like.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i couldn't wait to make another post so I worked my ass of on this. only pausing to tumble once or twice. speaking of tumblr! you guys should follow me <3

tumblr

love you guys!