Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

Is it naive to make plans that seem so far

After all that went down, Victor and I walked, quietly, back to the bus. I squeezed his fingers, gently, in my grip, letting him know everything was alright. I looked over at him and smiled, before unwinding our fingers and sliding my arm around his waist and leaning my head against his chest.

"I-I'm sorry about tonight, Harmony." He whispered, placing his lips on the top of my head. I sighed and we sat down on the steps of the bus, not yet ready to go inside. It was nearly two in the morning and bus call was at four. "I didn't know you wouldn't drink. I was completely stupid."

"You're right. You were." I replied, looking ahead of me. I heard his snort of surprise and continued. "But, I'm not mad. You're a grown man. I'm not your keeper. I'm your girlfriend. If you want to go and get drunk, it's your choice. I'm not going to be all demanding and force you to stay sober. It's the first night of tour."

I looked over at him, his eyes wide in disbelief. I chuckled and leaned forward, pressing my lips against his, gently. He responded, immediately, one of his traveling to the small of my back to press me closer. The other at the back of my head, keeping me in place. I gasped as I felt his teeth nibble on my bottom lip, allowing him entrance with his tongue. I wiggled myself around, moving to straddle his lap to get a better angle.

"Oh!" I gasped as his mouth traveled from my mouth to my neck, nipping hard enough to stimulate my senses. "Ohh, Victor."

"Ohh, Victor!" A mock feminine voice repeated, before laughing. "Jesus, go on the bus before you start fucking out here."

Victor and I jumped apart, quickly, as the rest of our group approached. Heat filled my pale face as I realized the embarrassing situation we were caught in. I glared at Mike as he pelvic thrusted in our general direction.

"Oh, lighten up, Harmony!" He cackled, tumbling over to where we were now standing. "It's not like no one knows you guys wanna bang."

I blushed deeper and buried my face in Victor's chest. He chuckled and pressed me closer.

**

Mike's words wouldn't get out of my head. I know I had only been dating Victor almost a month, but every time he touched me, the place where he touched ignited in fire. I couldn't help but feel this way. I'd never felt it before though.

"Annalise?" I called, walking into the back lounge. The guys were doing an interview, leaving just us girls on the bus. "Uhh, can I ask....something?"

She looked up from her AP Magazine and smiled. I looked over at Miranda, who was grinning at me. I grew nervous as this idea quickly turned into a bad one. They probably knew what I was thinking.

"Sit, Harms. We aren't going to bite you, silly." Annalise cooed, before shooting a sharp look at Miranda. "Is this about what Michael said?"

I looked down, my cheeks growing bright red, and nodded. The two girls squealed and I heard them shuffle before they attached themselves to me. I let out a sharp breath and I felt the air escape my lungs.

"Guys, can't--breathe." I exhaled, gasping. They pulled away and a smile crept across my face. "I want to...uhmm, try. I mean, I'm not an expert. But, I've never felt this way before. He makes me feel nice."

They looked at each other and 'awww'ed at me, making kissy faces at me. I blushed and buried my face in the pillows. They cackled and attacked me with their pillows. I screamed and started laughing, fighting back.

**

After our little pillow fight, we all curled up in front of the T.V. with Harry Potter playing on the screen. The room was so quiet except for the action on the scene, that when the guys came slamming in, all three of us screamed.

"Woah! Woah, what the fuck?!" Mike screamed, pausing on his way into the back lounge. "You sound like you're dying!"
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit!

here is just a filler. but, i'll be updating a lot less, cause school is starting and i'm starting my senior year. so. not. excited. i'd rather go to Hogwarts, brosefs.