Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

I think, "Let's not wait, let's love right now"

The rest of the night went by, relatively, quiet except when Victor and I went back to the bunks. Mike decided to be a dick and scream 'Get you some, brother!' and then my squeal of protest.

"Vic?" I asked, softly, as I drifted off slightly. His finger was tracing patterns into my bare stomach as I lay on my side, pressing into his chest. "Victor."

The simple touch of his finger making those patterns sent fire across my belly. I let out a tiny moan as his fingers went low, before coming back up towards my breasts. I heard him chuckle and soon his finger was trailing down to the fringe of my sweatpants, teasing. I gasped and let out another moan.

"You like that?" He whispered, his breath fanning out across my neck. I sucked in a breath and nodded, my eyes slipping closed. His fingers trailed lower, all the way into my pants and were making their way to my boy shorts. "Tell me to stop.."

"D-don't...stop." I moaned, lifting my hips to move his fingers lower.

He was quiet for a second, but his finger, rough and calloused from playing guitar, grazed the sensitive skin down there. I gasped and hitched my hips up. I felt his mouth moving down my neck, nipping and sucking at certain areas that made me moan.

"Vi-hic!" I hissed as his finger and thumb grasped the skin and rubbed, creating friction.

"Dude, we can fucking hear you guys!" MIke called.

**

The next day was interviews and then a show at seven. The girls and I were supposed to be there for the interviews, because apparently I was getting introduced to the world as Victor's girlfriend.

I was still mortified from what happened last night and wouldn't look at anyone as I got dressed. Miranda and Annalise kept glancing at me, concerned, I would look up, feeling their eyes on me and smile, before turning red and looking back down.

"Alright, what is your issue, babe?" Anna asked, pulling me into the back lounge with Miranda and locking the guys out. "You've been avoiding looking at people all day. You can't do that at the interview, you know."

I looked up at sighed, tear filling my eyes. "I'm embarrassed!" I cried. "Last night was awful! I'm a virgin, you guys. I had never done something like that before and I had no idea you guys were listening!"

They looked at me, mouths open wide. "Oh, my god. We are so sorry! It was Mike's idea, cause he's a creeper. I know how awkward that is, babe."

I sat down, crossing my legs so my underwear wasn't showing from beneath my dress, and buried my face in my hands. I shook my head and let out an awkward laugh.

"You guys, I have no clue what I'm doing. I feel so stupid when I'm with Vic and things like that happen." I whined, feeling my tears fall. "He probably thinks I'm stupid."

The girls 'aww'ed and pulled me into a hug. I let a small, humorless laugh and stood, pulling out of their grips.

"What am I even thinking? I'm the dumbest person ever." I chuckled, humorlessly. "Why would I even think he even wants to be with me?"

Miranda and Annalise looked at me, confused. They stood and watched as I paced the back lounge, my head shaking. I noticed them give each other small looks, before moving to placate me.

"No! Don't touch me!" I screamed, backing away. "I-I just want to be left alone."

They looked at me, scared, but nodded anyways and left. As soon as the door shut, I collapsed onto the floor, letting the sobs rack my body.

"What am I doing?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

She's snapping. I don't think she knows what she's feeling right now, so she's trying to understand what's going on in her head, but at the same time, she's feeling low about herself. She's telling herself that Vic is pity-dating her. But, that's not the case.

Thanks to Wilt for commenting <3 She's amazing.