Status: New. Sorry you guys. I'm a biiiit obsessed.

Let Love Bleed Red

"Let's love right now."

Victor


When Miranda and Annalise came out of the back lounge without Harmony, I was confused. When I saw their faces, I was concerned. But, when I heard screaming and then silence in the back lounge, I was scared.

I moved out of my frozen position and slammed through the back lounge door. I moved in, shutting the door behind me, and spotted her sunk on the floor.

"Harmony? Are you alright?" I asked, moving towards her, slowly. She looked up her face red, and smiled. "Harmony?"

"Why?" Her voice cracked. "Why do you like me?" She tilted her head to the side, her smile dropping. She looked so broken in this state.

But the one thing running through my head was that question. Why do you like me? So many reasons popped up in my head. Her smile, her kisses, her laugh. The way she talked in her sleep the first night she stayed with us. Her bright green eyes and the way they shined when she was happy.

Instead of putting these thoughts into words, I grabbed her face, gently, and crashed my lips to hers. She was surprised, I could tell, but she, quickly, returned the kiss. She shifted, angling herself better. I felt myself come to life when that delicious moan slipped from her lips. Every sound, every movement she made, it was like a symphony being played just for me. She was an entire orchestra, with a fireworks display being lit.

I pulled away and placed my forehead against hers. "I like you, because you light up every little atom in my body. That first day on the beach, when I caught you laughing at us, I was hooked. You're not a drug, no. You're so much better. You're my life."

She looked up at me, her eyes wide and lips swollen. Her red hair was wild, falling around her face in untamed, beautiful ringlets. I smiled at her, hoping to get her to crack the tiniest of one. It worked, thank deity, and her pink lips spread wide in a grin.

"You guys! Come on!" Miranda yelled, banging on the door to the lounge. "We have an interview in an hour and a half!"

I rolled my eyes and stood, offering my hand to her. She accepted and I lifted her to feet, planted a kiss to her lips, and set her off to slip on her shoes.

Harmony


"Are you guys ready for Breathe Carolina?" Maika Maile shouted from onstage. The crowd screamed, going wild. "How about Sleeping with Sirens?"

I laughed as he pumped the crowd up, getting them wild for when Pierce the Veil and the others went onstage. Hiding behind the merch table with Miranda and Annalise, we watched and listened to him shout into the crowd.

"Excuse me?" A small red head spoke up. I turned and smiled at her, eliciting a very pretty one back.

Before I could get a word out, Mike sidled up beside me and the girl's eyes went wide. "Hello, pretty one. What can I get you?"

She was quiet for a second, before speaking up. "I just turned twenty yesterday, can I have you in my bed?"

My hand flew to my mouth, halting the hysterical laughter threatening up my vocal chords. I looked up at Mike, who had a slack-jawed look on his face. Looking over at Miranda and Annalise, I saw them double over in silent laughter, their bodies shaking with humor.

"Well, she would certainly fit in."
♠ ♠ ♠
interview!

[url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35146070]concert!


Sorry it's not up fast. I also have to work on Baltimore Girls and I just started my senior year and I have baby sitting job, making that cash, brah.

This is just, mostly a filler, i'm sorry.